Oxford Harley (oops) GS Meet Up

simonthepieman said:
The weather report suggests it will be bright and dry in newbury/ didcot tomorrow, perfect.
Not sure about "perfect" after the rain of yesterday :D

I reckon the going will be as soft as a very soft thing smothered in Comfort :eek:

Clive said:
Not sure about "perfect" after the rain of yesterday :D

I reckon the going will be as soft as a very soft thing smothered in Comfort :eek:

Excellent. I'll see if I can get the Tour Glide through. Reckon the fairing might get in the way though? :D

Loz said:
hi guy's
We will be there tomorrow.
As you may have read before Ella is doing her bit for the Pink Way Round charity event. although she is collecting sponsership money for the charity, at her own expense she pre-ran her leg of the relay, which was 400+ miles, and obviously has to to it again on the day, again at her own expense. I personally will be giving her a fiver towards her own expenses, as well as sponsering her. I think it would be good form for all the local chaps to dip into there pockets for a Fiver to help her with her expenses. We are a new area on the Forums, let's set a standard for the other areas to help their relay riders out on this charitable event.
see you tomorrow
Loz and Di

Loz,

This is incredibly kind of you - thank you sooooooo much for your moral and material support!

You can be sure that there will always be a nice Italian biscuit around for you and in future I will pick up the phone myself on a Sunday morning - it could be my friend Laurence... :kissy2

CU both tonight,

Ela

I cant beleive it.

I just been to the Quacks and am suffering from the dreaded Gastroenturitus (or however spelt). Therefore my wife wont let me come out tonight. Gutted.

Hope it is a fab eve, please arrange another if all goes well.

Arse. :barf

Hello Everybody,

Just wanted to say how great it was to meet you all in person yesterday!

I thoroughly enjoyed the evening and was really overwhelmed by your generosity and encouragement for the Pink Way Around Britain. I promise that I will do my best on Tuesday 5th September, when it is my turn to carry the baton (or rather wear it, as it is a pink bra... ;) ) from the Dartford Crossing to Southampton.

Thank you so much for your support!!! :thumb

Ela x

Nice to meet some of you Oxfordian GSers :beerjug:

Pumpy,
Good luck on your leg of the journey. It is a busy leg that you have to do. Don't try to rush it. :nono PB

Attachments

• DSCF0059.JPG
    DSCF0059.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 52
Pondboy said:
Nice to meet some of you Oxfordian GSers :beerjug:

Pumpy,
Good luck on your leg of the journey. It is a busy leg that you have to do. Don't try to rush it. :nono PB

I'll second that - big time!

By the way - couldn't you bear to get the Sherman in the picture? Mind you - don't think you had a wide-angle lens. :D

Really good turnout (thanks to Clive's top choice of pub), and great to put more names to more faces. Same place next time I reckon. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom