Come on out the of closet. Post your Harleys.

MMC

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well, Pint 6X started it, but here's my motorised sofa. I have to say, I've never ridden a bike I've enjoyed as much.

Here's the Sherman in all its overweight Merkin glory:

5a_3.jpg

OK - so who else is coming out? :ymca :D

To be honest I couldn't see the point of a Harley until I rode one. While in Alaska last July, the owner of the Anchorage dealership kindly lent me one for a few days. Have to say I could find space in the garage for one of these. Sounded like a cross between a Lancaster Bomber and a shotgun.
1874.jpg

Jeremy

96 Electra Glide

Loads of character and great fun :)

Attachments

• electra glide 26-10-05.JPG
    electra glide 26-10-05.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 720
Mine's not a Harley but it's great fun and looks like it's wearing flares! :thumb

Attachments

• Dougal (4).jpg
    Dougal (4).jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 708
Humbug said:
Mine's not a Harley but it's great fun and looks like it's wearing flares! :thumb

Is that one of those Kwakkisakki Drifters? There was a guy with one down at Swindon Classics the other day. Sounded like all hell was breaking loose from the exhausts - superb. :thumb

Humbug said:

Hate to say it when you live so close and I might actually meet you :mmmm ......

Hideous ;)

I used to have one before the Drifter. This was really fun to ride. Left side hand change, left foot clutch, advance/retatd control on left grip, non return throttle and front brake lever on the left. Springer front forks and no rear suspension except sprung saddle. :thumb

Trippy - don't worry about it - Somerset's a big county and I'm the other side of Taunton from you. :beerjug:

Attachments

• WLA.jpg
    WLA.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 663
Humbug

Shame on you :(
How could you replace that gorgeous harley with the drifter?

abrasion said:
Humbug

Shame on you :(
How could you replace that gorgeous harley with the drifter?

I know. I know. It broke my heart. :(

I was having a :loopy moment.

But I did make enough money to pay for the Drifter and a brand new R1200GS.

:bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

Here's mine

2003 FXDX dyna sport, 1550 conversion, 42mm carb, stage 2 cams, uprated ignition and screaming eagle exhaust. more upgrades to follow this winter i hope

Stumpy

Attachments

• HD.jpg
    HD.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 616
6 weeks old: XL1200R Sportster,it's my second Harley, previous was an FXDX.

My 93 Sportster

I spent two years customising the damn thing...rode it to the HD European Rally at St Tropez last year then sold it in Spring this year.

It was fun while it lasted.

Attachments

• advert pic.jpg
    advert pic.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 500
Not mine, and given the price, never will be. its for sale in a car garage down the road.....

BATTISTINIS HARLEY Custom Harley Davidson 1600cc
Special One Off Custom Made Bike Cost £55,000 Plus 1600 cc Race Harley Engine, This Can Only Be Described as a Work Of Art, Magnificent, £24995

Attachments

• AETV832108_1b.jpg
    AETV832108_1b.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 450
Bateman said:
Not mine, and given the price, never will be. its for sale in a car garage down the road.....

BATTISTINIS HARLEY Custom Harley Davidson 1600cc
Special One Off Custom Made Bike Cost £55,000 Plus 1600 cc Race Harley Engine, This Can Only Be Described as a Work Of Art, Magnificent, £24995

Jesus - that's an incredible engine. Looks like a seriously hepped up S&S. Bet it flies and sounds like hell is breaking loose.

Back
Top Bottom