Scotland anyone ,long weekend in septenber

Terry NW

Reaction score
i know i've mentioned it to one or two of you in the last few weeks, The is around 14 of us going in total secound weekend in September
the routes been done plus B&B booked etc...i thought after meeting the guys over the weekend that you may wana come and join us..THE pace will be like this weekend gone...in other words at your own PACE...details of where we are staying etc can be sent onto you..
so if you wana go faster you can or you wana go slower you can ..because all people will have full details of where we are staying route etc :)

if anyone would like to come along please let me know asap.
COME on GUYS let the GS out number those KTMS :D

Gutted I can't join you :(

But...I'm off to France, Switzerland, Germany, Italy and Austria at that time.... :D

Have fun....and give ITB a good kicking from me....just cos you can.... :p

ktm525exc said:
i know i've mentioned it to one or two of you in the last few weeks, The is around 14 of us going in total secound weekend in September
the routes been done plus B&B booked etc...i thought after meeting the guys over the weekend that you may wana come and join us..THE pace will be like this weekend gone...in other words at your own PACE...details of where we are staying etc can be sent onto you..
so if you wana go faster you can or you wana go slower you can ..because all people will have full details of where we are staying route etc :)

if anyone would like to come along please let me know asap.
COME on GUYS let the GS out number those KTMS :D
and your route is??? Maybe some of the Scots lads can meet up. I am on Airshow duties this weekend and changing the brakes on my Honda shuttle....caliper has seized... :(

AndyT said:
and your route is??? Maybe some of the Scots lads can meet up. I am on Airshow duties this weekend and changing the brakes on my Honda shuttle....caliper has seized... :(

Sorry i never got around to reading this before we departed.. :nenau

but we had a great time , weather brill..... :thumb :thumb
best road riding i've done in the UK ... :thumb :thumb
I'll be posting a report later with pictures... :)

Back
Top Bottom