Windmill (Knutsford)- Meet 29th August

Rushy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Header says its all, just a reminder really.

For any newbies The Windmill is on the A556 Northwich to Knutsford road on the WEST side of Jct 19 of the M6.

Its about 100 yrds from the Motorway opposite a Shell petrol station.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beerjug:

Friday 14th of July 2006.
At that day there was a Knut in Knutsford! :D
Knut and I was there; we rode from Dolgellau in Wales to Matlock that day.
It was a big day in our life; for the first time there was a Knut in Knutsford, riding a black K100RS. :bounce1

Have fun!
And have a beer for us! :beer:

:) Liv and Knut. (k-nut)

The are plenty of Knut's in the area already so one more probably went un-noticed. Maybe see you next time. :thumb

There are a load of Knut's on my way to work. I have given up being polite and letting them out of junctions or driveways because the ignorant Knut's never acknowledge you. :spitfire

by my calander that is a Tuesday so it will be an evening meet then? if this is a regular meeting, how many usually turn up?

Bob - warrington

bobalob5 said:
by my calander that is a Tuesday so it will be an evening meet then? if this is a regular meeting, how many usually turn up?

Bob - warrington

i think the was a few photos taken last time ...i'm sure the was around 10 bikes and 15 plus people..

where in warrington do you live ? i'm just up the road in N L willows :thumb

CarlM said:
Peeps, what time?

8 oclock ...
did anyone tell you that if it's your first time there you have to buy the beers for anyone on black GSA ??

it's true honest :thumb

:D
earthmover said:
Had a bad morning then?
Mark

Hiya Mark,

No not really. Its just i'm taking the bike to work at the moment and for some reason people's standard of driving really gets up my nose.

In the car I just hit air con , stereo and cruise and just stay in the caterpillar of traffic from Styal, Wilmslow, Alderley Edge, H'lms Chapel , Sandbach , Crewe and then home. No real cares.

On the bike I am much more alert and concentrating on others driving actions/habits and occasionally I just want to pull 'em over and give 'em a lecture on how to drive correctly. Road positioning , braking, signalling, anticipation etc.

The thing that I notice more than anything is that nowadays almost everybody brakes first and then signals ( if you're lucky) their intended course change.

I try to signal well ahead of actually braking but the best you'll get from most people is a simultaneous brake and signal. The better half does that all the time yet when I try and correct her behaviour I just get bollocked :eek :D

Last meeting, ahh when the sun was out!

Pic of last months meeting. Sun was out, summer time it was. Now just back to normal wet wet wet.
Pic

See you all there.
Well worth the trip out for a beer/chat

bushboy said:
Pic of last months meeting. Sun was out, summer time it was. Now just back to normal wet wet wet.
Pic

See you all there.
Well worth the trip out for a beer/chat

Great picture.....but i'm not in it ??? :D :D :D :D

look forward to going tonight... just to test my water proofs out :D

Alison mentioned going in her CAR :D :D

plus i'll show people the route i've got planned for the trip later This month.. :thumb

ktm525exc said:
look forward to going tonight... just to test my water proofs out :D

Alison mentioned going in her CAR :D :D

plus i'll show people the route i've got planned for the trip later This month.. :thumb

Cool,

Phil and Hayley will be there, not sure about Kev. I'll bring a map too.

Ian

Have fun without us peeps. Just to let ya know that it's sunny here at Lake Guarda and the beers cool. Bit boring without the bike though.

NICE TURN OUT

grandtrousers said:
UNFORTUNATELY............ I am going to be able to make this event. :beerjug:

YEP Saw ya there. You and 15 other bikes/riders made it in the end PLUS a couple of pillions :thumb :thumb

I have some pics to post but I forgot to get a close up of your fancy pegs and your Wilbers. Nice. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom