Tight arse pays up!

dirtydog said:
As Alan will be pleased to know, I am no longer the tightest Tosser in the village! :dabone

Bout time too ya scrounging freeloader :D

dirtydog said:
As Alan will be pleased to know, I am no longer the tightest Tosser in the village! :dabone

At long last. :eek:

Welcome to the world of PM's and also the ability to sell stuff without getting moaned at!

tight arse

Kin ell, does that mean you won't be hangin round at Bridgenorth cafe with a slice of bread moppin up bean juice of peoples plates anymore. The rest of us were starting to think yer worked there cos all we saw you do all day was collect cup and plates off the tables. This is how you've payed for the 12 isn't it. well gotta hand it to yer it shows commitment........
Flipfly will be so happy not to have ye drooling on his shoulder while he's trying to get his full english on a bap down his neck.
Try keep the 12 clean for at least a week dude,

dirtydog said:
lol, some of you Tossers know me to well :thumb

Simon, that's what GS's are for, getting dirty! The trouble is, I just hate cleaning them :bounce1

leave it dirty then itll only get filthy next time out :)

dirtydog said:

Anybody got any ice skates? I'm getting in a quick trip to Hell at the weekend :D

Mutley1150 said:
Anybody got any ice skates? I'm getting in a quick trip to Hell at the weekend :D
Mutter's, you been taking drugs again :nenau
abrasion said:
Had a traveller in you? :ymca
Don't start me off, I'll only get 'modded'.....again :eek:

I'll tell ya something girls, I'm bloody well impressed with this 12adv, it's everything and a lot more the 1150 should have been when I first rode it. The bloody brakes are amazing, they've got rid of the Tok's and put Brembo calipers back on. Getting rid of the servo has made a huge difference!!!!!!

I don't know whether this is new but it's also got a small light sensor on so the instrument lights come on automatically when it's dark. I'm not used to all this technology :eek: . New improved diagnostics on-board too so I'm told.

Let's see how it fairs when the dog takes it mud pluggin :bounce1

You had to get "pluggin" into it didnt you!

dirtydog said:
Mutter's, you been taking drugs again :nenau

:mmmm It's not funny when you have to explain it .......... :mmmm

I was suggesting that Hell must have frozen over because you had finally become a site sponsor ;) :D

DD that's 1/3 of a tank of petrol for the 12 :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hope you had a little lie down after you paid up.

just cause you're a sponser now, don't think any of us will take anymore notice of your posts. Your still the biggest tosser of all :thumb (not in the physical sense though!!!).

Listen here Bernard junior, you just concentrate on this big gay wedding that's happening in Stoke this weekend, never mind about 'tossing' around the forum :p What's wrong, stuck for a 'camp' pageboy? I'm sure Chris is free this weekend over there in Numptieville :ymca

And anyway, Paul agreed I could pay in installments of a pound a month :dabone

I say young man .
I'll have you know i am going to a very butch beer festival tonight and to watch some very manly live music tomorrow.

Now if flipfly had said he wanted another bridesmaid............................. :ymca

dirtydog said:
What's wrong, stuck for a 'camp' pageboy?

Not at all, Sycomoto is my best man so he should fill the position quite well!!!!

I have noticed that you always seem to mention gay people DD and you are renowned for your plugging abilities. I think you need to take a long look in the mirror moon child. I know it's in the 'child of the beautiful earth' handbook that you should love everyone and everything, but I think you are taking it too literally. :D :D :D

Flipfly said:
dirtydog said:
What's wrong, stuck for a 'camp' pageboy?

Not at all, Sycomoto is my best man so he should fill the position quite well!!!!

I have noticed that you always seem to mention gay people DD and you are renowned for your plugging abilities. I think you need to take a long look in the mirror moon child. I know it's in the 'child of the beautiful earth' handbook that you should love everyone and everything, but I think you are taking it too literally. :D :D :D

I thought I was the only one on the forum who read that book :nenau .....obviously not!

Jesus, Steve Austin as your best man, wait to you hear what he's got to say about you :eek: Something about getting ya John Thomas trapped in smartie tube at the check out in 'Woolies' (you were 17 years old too :eek )

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at this 'Potteries Pikey wedding' :hide

BTW I have gay friends, I won't mention to many names, cought cough Chris, Howard, you alright boys?

dirtydog said:

Now I'm not one who would be likely to be in the running for "most posts of the year competition" :mmmm but this news has promted me into action! Well done dd!

But it begs the question - will this have an effect on the knitting pattern budget :eek

Back
Top Bottom