Ultimate Pannier Setup.... Vern's

(RIP) willstatt

Lost
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Finally got my full Vernatech luggage set. I've had the panniers for about 3 years, but needed a top box making: He let me use this top box that he 'found in the back of the shed' Just finished making the base plate and fitting locks and hinges.

It's the perfect set in my opinion.... holds tons; is incredibly strong; and weighs booger all!

Will

Attachments

• FullVernc.JPG
    FullVernc.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 1,045
  • FullVernb.JPG
    FullVernb.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 841
  • FullVern.JPG
    FullVern.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 779
Field trials!

No matey, just took me a long time to get organised, but am off to Italy on Wednesday for 10 days or so, so had to get it done for that! A and B roads and off roads all the way, including going through alps etc, so will be giving it a good test!

Will come over and subject it to your critical appraisal when I get back..... and pay you for it too!

Will

Give it time my man,I've been a very busy bug for quite a while now,all will be revealed shortly ;)

Vern said:
It breaks cover at long last.I thought you'd done a runner with it :thumb

Vern I did n't realise until very recently that your based in Worcester, I've just bought my set from the Civil One, but had I realised you were that close I would have had a ride out to see your panniers.
The main thing though is that more and more people are buying from you and the Civil one it's nice to see the forum acting as a community. :thumb

Quality..

Vern made a trip up to show me his panniers, and have to say, was greatly impressed. The quality certainly is excellent. If your in a position to get a set of vernatech, I would rate them over my Tourtech standards any day.

Back
Top Bottom