So Whats This Worth Then?

R1200GSA

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
R1200GSA, 22/04/06. Excellent condition and only 4 months old With All The Factory Extras. Alpine White & Bloody Fast Red.(Definately Fastest ones!) :D ABS, Heated Grips, Chrome Exhausts, White Lenses, Fog Lights, Headlamp Cover, Factory Alarm System, Fuel Computer, Pannier & Top Box Frames, Top Case & Panniers which are of course keyed alike, oh, and sitting on Anakees.

Ive done just over 3,300 miles on it, just to get a hot dog from the guy up at the top of the Stelvio Go-Kart Track. :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 WOW!

Any thoughts? :mmmm

Yeah, what's that all about :nenau :nenau

Prob. one of the most expensive bikes around and peeps flog them on after silly miles. . . . . . :eek:

What's going on :nenau

Serious question BTW, really can't get my head around this kind of thing . . .

Andres

I started riding bikes 7 years ago. Most of the time I was with my mate who has had several GSs :loopy . Ive had 2 CBR600FX/Ys then moved onto twins. SP1s were the flavour of the day and Ive had 3 of them the last 2 had full Akropovics, K&Ns and Power Commanders. :eek:

I fell in love dance pize with the GSA on the Trade Day @ the NEC last year and promptly came home and ordered one. After picking it up, I knew I should have bought one years ago. And my mate :loopy was good enough to keep reminding me too.

I have had sooooo much fun with this baby, that I dont really want to part with it. I did my first, of many I hope, European trip in June which was was fantastic on the bike. Strangely didnt seem to suffer from the sore arses that other pee hees mention. Maybe the Alpine White & Bloody Fast Red ones have the best seats too? :thumb

Seriously though, I have a wee business venture which requires a cash injection to get off the ground. At the end of the day I WILL buy another one next year, so I dont mind putting this one away for now.

R1200GSA said:

Jaysuuuuuuuuus, I've just spent five minutes composing a pm to you only to be told it can't be done. Its also not possible to send you an email :spitfire

R1200GSA can you send me an email (just to get your email address) and I'll reply to you. My email is garfieldus AT boreenrun DOT com

ta

Back
Top Bottom