Boring Bank Holiday Weekend

too right!

I know what you mean mate, I can now see why this off-roading malarky can get quite addictive! :thumb

some amazing roads there and back too! the first one after we met caught me off guard though as you prob guessed being stuck behind me on the way there! :rob :D

jayceer said:
I know what you mean mate, I can now see why this off-roading malarky can get quite addictive! :thumb

some amazing roads there and back too! the first one after we met caught me off guard though as you prob guessed being stuck behind me on the way there! :rob :D

That's a tough road to ride quick, all these pussy sportbike riders avoid it like the plague, lots of nice tight corners that sort the girls out big time.

I used to ride this road a fair bit when I had my gixxer, I've sorted a few hero's out around some of those corners in the past. Big litre flat fours never stuck a chance :D

That certainly was one of the best days out I can remember in a long time......great company helps though :thumb

I'm still in shock one of you two never went swimming with the bikes :eek: Are you both sure you've never ridden off road before :D

We'll arrange another when Robbie gets back from his Croation adventure. I'll give Tim a knock and get him to take us around his neck off the woods :bounce1

improved

jay you wre noticably more confident on your tkcs by the end of the day , its quite surprising how far they will lean :D :D :D

dirty dog are you sure you could stop within your field of vision on those left handers or am I just getting :rob :rob

picked up my new rear tourance today,I was surprised at how deep the tread blocks are :rolleyes: :rolleyes: where does all that rubber go, nowonder the roads get slippery after long dry spells and a dab of rain :confused: :confused:

would be up for a ride in snowdonia area,if thats the Tim you wre refering to :thumb oh and a :beerjug: :beerjug:

robbie c said:
jay you wre noticably more confident on your tkcs by the end of the day , its quite surprising how far they will lean :D :D :D

dirty dog are you sure you could stop within your field of vision on those left handers or am I just getting :rob :rob

picked up my new rear tourance today,I was surprised at how deep the tread blocks are :rolleyes: :rolleyes: where does all that rubber go, nowonder the roads get slippery after long dry spells and a dab of rain :confused: :confused:

would be up for a ride in snowdonia area,if thats the Tim you wre refering to :thumb oh and a :beerjug: :beerjug:

No Rob, you're not getting old you are old ;)

Yes, I was referring to that Tim. I was chatting to him a few months at the cafe, said he would show me some good tracks if I bought him coffee and cake :D

We'll get some Tk's on that horse of yours before the year ends :clap

yeeh hah

priced them up today

I rode back from kelso with tim, good guy I thought

yes I think I am old, although Ive never really got to grips with left handers unless i can see along way in front, 2 reasons, no 3

1 mate of mine ran into the back of a tractor not pretty

2 another 2 mates of mine ran into the back of a combine harvester,not nice

3 I almost ran into the back of a tractor & trailer :eek: on my gsxr11 if something had been coming the other way I'd be dead

oh and 4 I nearly ran into the back of a horse box which was parked around a blind bend waiting to turn into a farm

its a country living thing you townies just dont realise

btw I had to go around the horse box as there was no way I could have stopped :confused: :confused: :eek :eek

all good fun though , hte funny thing is that it was after doing my advanced course, I was obviously overconfident :nenau :nenau

did I ever tell you about the time I crashed my z1000 into a hedge at 130mph
oh what a laugh that was and when I fell off my
fs1e ,rd125 400/4 etc etc

its a country living thing you townies just dont realise

I am awaken by bloody tractors every single morning, Tesco's is 9 mile away, oh yeah, deer eat and shit on my lawn several times a week :D

I think you must have been referring to 'brummie J' :bounce1

I like left handers very much, right handers I'm not so keen on, that's another story :(

I use my ESP when I'm out, and no that's not electronic stability programme :)

I know what you're saying, get's the adrenaline up though. That's about the only thing nowadays, well, that's if Chris isn't about on Ribena... :ymca

Stick riding with me Rob, I'll take care of ya you old fart :rob

Do you think we should arrange an advanced riding session for Mr Beemer, aka 'J'? :D

I like left handers very much, right handers I'm not so keen on, that's another story :(

why does it make a difference which hand they use :ymca

I know what you're saying, get's the adrenaline up though. That's about the only thing nowadays, well, that's if Chris isn't about on Ribena... :ymca

Ad mit it, you love it when i'm right up your exhast pipe :ymca

Rob , start running away now :eek:

why does it make a difference which hand they use :ymca

Ad mit it, you love it when i'm right up your exhast pipe :ymca

Rob , start running away now :eek:

The Brum Lad Strikes Back!

dirtydog said:
I think you must have been referring to 'brummie J'

:D :D :eek:

dirtydog said:
Do you think we should arrange an advanced riding session for Mr Beemer, aka 'J'? :D

:beer: shouldnt that read an advanced beer drinking session? :thumb

GS

Now i've got me me GS boots, me GS gloves, me GS pannier inner bags, me GS pannier handles, me GS topbox, me GS panniers, me GS roll bag, me GS tankbag, me GS neckwarmer, me GS satnav, me GS Rallye 2 jacket, me GS Rallye 2 trousers, me GS t-shirt, me GS heated boot elements, me GS heated waistcoat, and me GS (Arai tour-x) helmet, now where the feck did I put me GS bike! :confused:

gutted like a grimsby haddock.

You lucky B stards. DD i'm almost heartbroken, :nenau sorry dude i'd have love to have joined that ride but had to work. :spitfire then again it looks like it'd be worth getting sacked for. Let me know if your planning another one as i'm still looking forward to using the 12 for what its made for. Your looks nice its eerm THE SAME AS MINE.
Oh well if your riding give me a bell, :thumb

shouldnt that read an advanced beer drinking session?

Dude, you'd beat me hands down :beerjug:

You lucky B stards. DD i'm almost heartbroken, sorry dude i'd have love to have joined that ride but had to work. then again it looks like it'd be worth getting sacked for. Let me know if your planning another one as i'm still looking forward to using the 12 for what

The price to pay for being a family man.....you boring fart :thumb

Looks like you had a good day out!

More than welcome to come along on the next one :thumb

Back
Top Bottom