Regional Co-ordinator

Duchess

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Can somebody please let me know who is the Regional Co-ordinator for this leg please... I need to get them officially listed on board before the cahrity run next week.

Thanks everso

:)

Jim,

Lets not change things - I'm more than happy for you to lead and continue as is and help out as I can.

Cheers :beer:

Steve

ok ... I'll put Burfcontrol officially on the list then.

Thanks guys, see you all soon.

Karen. :)

take part

Hi all,
would you mined if I tag a long, for your leg, Iam already riding the first, but have been loaned a big Gs1200 adventure from SBW Motorrad of Hertford, and it would be rude not to. So if its ok ?? Il see you at lake side services.
Many thanks Bill :thumb

Fine with me, Bill.

When do you have to return the bike, btw? Do they know about your plans? Just asking... :D

CU tomorrow!

Ela

return

Hi pumpy,
I am returning the bike Wenesday morn, after a night over at my daughters, :beer: as she does not live far from Southampton, lucky me, :bounce1 and should be back around 11 to 11:30 after a stop at fleet services :beerjug: on the M3 between j5 hook and 4a, and it was SBW,s idea to do both days, :thumb I still dont belive it, so many thanks to Stephen Crowder of S B W motorad of Hertford. :clap :clap Although I would have done this, if I had not sold mine in April. :( Stupid A :(
any way see you at lake side services :beerjug: :beerjug: Bill

Back
Top Bottom