Princetown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fanum said:
Apart from the fact that you can't post anywhere apart from a visitor's sand box maybe??

We've got Rosedale here Steve.......it'd be nice to see a little reciprocation perhaps????

:chuck

PS let's not turn this into a banana slinging match...I think the point has been made :thumb

I was gonna respond but all I can think of to post is this

:stopbeing or this :sleep and being a proper chap I couldn't possibly use the first one - maybe scunty would be more appropriate :D

judge said:
I was gonna respond but all I can think of to post is this

:stopbeing or this :sleep and being a proper chap I couldn't possibly use the first one - maybe scunty would be more appropriate :D

A gentleman indeed... I so hate the use of bad language

Not sure what the sc...y word means though :nenau

judge said:
Because I'm the first one to use that smilie which suggests a rude word or because the use of adult language is so rare here? :nenau

no, not at all ... dont be so defensive. :) You read it wrong. It was a compliment.

you're all Tossers and out of protest at all the childish behaviour i'm going to none of them :p

and it got nothing to do with not being able to afford it... honest :mmmm :)

and if you keep it up i will show at both events and you know you don't want that :eek:

BAKERMAN said:
CLOSE THE TREAD QUICK, hang on THINKING ABOUT IT since when has anybody cared what was on the other site :eek:

Never a truer word said :clap

Bakerman knows you know :D

I've just looked at the other site and it looks like they are all in bed :rob Don't forget your Horlicks if you're going to Princetown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom