Princetown

Status
Not open for further replies.

MATKAT

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone going to Princetown who would like to ride down with me, let me know. Will be leaving Alvechurch around lunchtime all being well. :thumb :beer:

Princetown 2006

Me and Humvee meeting at Gordano on Fri at 1200

Welcome to join us.

cheers

Gerry H.

Trippy said:
Me .... oh sorry wrong section :mmmm
behave.gif
:D
:D :D :D

Not me, it was a hard choice do I go to Rain/Gale/Mistytown and get soaked or the East Midlands Event.
Guess I'll be heading East to show my support.
Oh sorry wrong section too but at least I'll be riding through the West Midlands.

So sad

Trippy said:
Me .... oh sorry wrong section :mmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmm .... and therein lies................... After all we are all GSER's :D just a shame the two weekends clashed, and like many others once i've said i'll support something then I do !! (and I would not want to miss Princetown for sure :thumb :beer: )

;)

See you there for some more 2 up off roading :thumb

I'll be leaving Wiveliscombe just after lunch if anyones coming off at junc 25 and following the Exe valley down to Exeter and across the moor

Funny how you don't see any posts on the club site asking if anyones going to the East Midlands event.

Why's it always the other way around .

Same as the toy chuckers, always post here, but again, you never see it the other way around. When ever anyones gone, they've just gone.

Drama queens :D :D

Sorry for the hi-jack Fred, not getting at you, you can carry on as you were , have a good time at Princetown :thumb .

judge said:
Moderator pull this thread!!! :rolleyes:

Dahoum said:
Moderator - pull the other one :rolleyes: :D

What you two doing so far out of town . You'll both get nose bleeds this far up north . Get back to your local areas , Right now.

Steptoe said:
Funny how you don't see any posts on the club site asking if anyones going to the East Midlands event.

Nobody's stopping you.

Maybe nobody else who posts on the Club site is going (apart from yourself).

Steve said:
Nobody's stopping you.

Maybe nobody else who posts on the Club site is going (apart from yourself).

I'm to busy writing a book : )

( my smilies won't work )

Steve said:
Nobody's stopping you.

Apart from the fact that you can't post anywhere apart from a visitor's sand box maybe??

We've got Rosedale here Steve.......it'd be nice to see a little reciprocation perhaps????

:chuck

PS let's not turn this into a banana slinging match...I think the point has been made :thumb

Fanum said:
Apart from the fact that you can't post anywhere apart from a visitor's sand box maybe??

We've got Rosedale here Steve.......it'd be nice to see a little reciprocation perhaps????

:chuck

PS let's not turn this into a banana slinging match...I think the point has been made :thumb

CLOSE THE TREAD QUICK, hang on THINKING ABOUT IT since when has anybody cared what was on the other site :eek:

BAKERMAN said:
CLOSE THE TREAD QUICK

No keep it - haven't had a laugh for a while :D ( waaaaahaaaayyy my smilies are working)

This'll be the busiest time ever in west mids section :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom