Beginners Offroad day, Salisbury Plain

Clive said:
I can show you how to fall off, oh, and pick the bike up again :)

Currently I can do 1st, 7th, 8th Oct.

How much will it cost?

Your another helper. looking like it's the 7th or 8th thats best for "instructors", just waiting to hear back from Loz, if he's able to help.

No cost. Just for benefit of introducing 1st timers to offroad fun.

Please be aware this is beginners only. We don't want a zoo, with people that have done off road riding coming along thinking it's the usual jolly out on the plains. It's begineers only.

We'll be teaching them the basics of offroad. Any good offroaders who'd like to come along and help let me know. :thumb

no worrys neil

i'll prob be out there anyways (i am most weekends)

i'll give you a wave and leave your lot to it

Myself and another newbie are very interested.

Early October dates should be fine.

Rgds, Dave and Mario

Steptoe said:
Please be aware this is beginners only. We don't want a zoo, with people that have done off road riding coming along thinking it's the usual jolly out on the plains. It's begineers only.

Any good offroaders who'd like to come along and help let me know. :thumb
Hmmm, don't qualify as 'good', so count me out unless you're really low on numbers! :thumb

Let's see if i can break it.

I'm up for it...

7th / 8th should work if that's the plan.

Cheers - R

Me too...

Count me in Neil. Should still have a bit left on the TKC's by then??

:beerjug:

Skip.

Hopefully dates work out for this for me and the other half to make it.

I can do the 1st or the 8th if you want anyone to show the poor unsuspecting newbies how to (easily) pick up a 1200 (loadsa practice :rolleyes: )

Count me in.

As long as the commisioner dont start lobbbin' us up to yorkshire again i'd be up for that. Might need to get some crash bars first though.......

Back
Top Bottom