Beginners Offroad day, Salisbury Plain

I've said it in another post - great day, great guys and great memories.
Thanks to all concerned
Matt :thumb

As if there was an echo... many thanks to all concerned. It was a great day out, especially on road tyres!

Thanks to Steptoe and the others that organised it and supervised us all.

Had a brilliant day. :clap

HPIM0775.jpg

HPIM0776.jpg

HPIM0777.jpg

HPIM0778.jpg

HPIM0779.jpg

HPIM0780.jpg

HPIM0782.jpg

HPIM0783.jpg

HPIM0784.jpg

HPIM0786.jpg

Thanks to everyone for turning up - It's all of you that ultimately makes the day a success or not, just by being there - Thanks . :thumb

I forgot my camera :( :(

:( spent the best part of the day putting a new roof on my shed :(

looks like you guys had ALOT of fun,glad the day went well for you all

:thumb

Still grinning

:
Steptoe said:
Thanks to everyone for turning up - It's all of you that ultimately makes the day a success or not, just by being there - Thanks . :thumb

I forgot my camera :( :(

I ache all over, my bike and my gear look like they have been whitewashed and I scared myself witless :eek:. But I can't stop grinning about it :D :D . Learnt loads and meet some great blokes. :beerjug: Top event. :thumb When are we going again? :bounce1 :bounce1

Thanks for organising the day and to everyone for the advice and support (literally when I dropped the bike). :bow :bow :bow

:wave

Nigel.

Damn. Just seen this thread... I now live on Salisbury Plain, and saw a bunch of muddy looking people on GSes on the A303 yesterday. Next time may be able to supply refreshements

Thanks to Steptoe & all the others who help organise this & helped on the day. Learned alot & had a great day (im still grinning to) . Good to meet many of you especially Loz who i will be ridding down to Dakar with in Dec/Jan.
Thanks Kev

A very big thankyou to everyone who helped me ride my bike in all sorts of mud and everything else. :clap :clap
i really enjoyed the day and learned a lot. :bow
met some new people aswell
cant wait for the next one.

once again thankyou all

(Sorry i took so long to post as i had to go straight to blackpool for work sunday evening)

Back
Top Bottom