Top job!

bakerlonglegs

Relative numpty
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Proper job by Karen and the Region 1 crew today (take a bow Kev, Milk Tray Man and Bill GSer :bow :bow :bow ). Thanks also to Dusan who helped out on the trial run back in a very hot and sticky July! Over a beer the night before, I also learnt more about the f'ing hard graft Karen has put into the whole event: for all of those going to the EM bash, buying Karen a drink is your top priority! :beer:

A big thank you to Pidcocks for the loan of Karen's 650 and Sawbridgeworth BMW Hertford for Bill GSer's 1200 Adv :eek: :clap :clap :clap :clap (Why that muppet on a KTM couldn't have sorted himself a loan bike, I'll never know.... :rolleyes: )

It was a pleasure riding with you! :thumb

(oh, and Kev, stop antagonising white van drivers, OK? Even if they are :loopy )

The very best of luck to all the regions and ride safe!

:beerjug:

Fantastic effort and very well done to one and all.... :thumb

getting a bit excited now.... :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

So Karen... what you think of the 650.... suites you madam.... :cool: ;) :D

Just arrived home ... sitting here typing away still in my leathers. :)

Tired but very happy... thank you to all Region 1 crew, it was an absolute pleasure to ride with you all.

Will post more later. I sooo need a hot cup of tea.

650 was brilliant fun to ride Sue ... couldnt fault it at all, loved every minute of it. :thumb

:)

Well done Karen and region one support riders, glad you all had a good and safe ride. See you all at the weekend, Sue fingers crossed will see you Friday lunch time for hand over. Oh boy feeling nervous now. :eek:

Ally

What fun...

Thanks to all the Region 1 team for a great day, lovely ride, great company and everybody home safe. Here are (hopefully) my very bad photo's from the day, hopefully some better ones will follow from the rest of you.

Cheers and good luck to all the other regions, enjoy :bounce1 :bounce1

Attachments

• Image002.jpg
    Image002.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 170
  • Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 170
  • Image004_1.jpg
    Image004_1.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 144
  • Image005.jpg
    Image005.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 169
  • Image006.jpg
    Image006.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 154
OONYACK said:
Well done :thumb :thumb :thumb :bow :bow :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Well done all a great start.

Just packing up ready to meet the batton at the Seven bridge.

good luck everybody, ride safe. Val. :thumb :thumb :bounce1 :clap :clap :clap

Well done. :clap :clap :clap

I was hoping to join Region2, but last-minute work commitments got in the way. There were additional surprise support riders planned for region 2, though - can anyone tell me if they turned up?

Robin.

PWR

Well done Karen and to the support riders

Schultz

What a day

Hi all, I managed to get off the bike at Southampton, mined you by mid afternoon my legs had, had enough, but what a day.
Thanks to Karen who had work so hard with SBW :thumb ,Andy who took all my calls :thumb , Glen for the photo on the A130 :thumb, Kevin for have a go kev :spitfire , at his new mate in the white van," have it " and a special thankyou to SBW motorrad for the loan of the GS 1200 Adventure :clap :clap :clap and a big thanks to every body who let me ride the second leg,and for Bill :thumb who had clutch probs all afternoon well done to you,
mind you a large star goes to the guy in the wimpy :stopbeing , for making me go to the back of the que :eek: :nenau It was a fantastic day

Cheers :beer: everyone Bill

Well Done

Well done Karen, and all who took part, realy wish I could've been with you, but being a carer just couldn't make it on the day, congrats to all, best wishes and let's hope for a huge pot of dosh for a worthy cause, kind regards Dusan :bow :bow :bow :clap :clap :bow :bow :thumb

Dusan said:
Well done Karen, and all who took part, realy wish I could've been with you, but being a carer just couldn't make it on the day, congrats to all, best wishes and let's hope for a huge pot of dosh for a worthy cause, kind regards Dusan :bow :bow :bow :clap :clap :bow :bow :thumb

Dusan you were there when we needed you at the recce run ... you did a top job with us all then, thank you

:)

Back
Top Bottom