Hamme and all that!

Invicta Moto

Reaction score
Great thanks to everyone that organised the weekend at Rafs Motorshop in Hamme over this weekend.

I arrived later than expected with some Belgian based friends but had a good afternoon getting the lobster-like finish to my dome!

Unfortunately my photographer (Thanks John Larkin) seemed to get a lot of rear shorts.... oo-er....

Thanks again everyone!

Attachments

• img_0219_8by6.jpg
    img_0219_8by6.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 296
The UKGSers certainly were the best represented. On Saturday, there were more Belgians of course, but they just came for the afternoon events and went back home.
Quite impressive, how the UK was "present" on the camp ground!
Thank you all, it was nice meeting you!
Michel

Attachments

• img_2638.jpg
    img_2638.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 266
I've just got back from the event in Hamme and have to say what a great event it was.
We had a good ride using the back roads on the Saturday, although it was bloody hot and at times the traffic was a bit of a nightmare, even managed a wee bit of off road through some roadworks !!
The ride back was good and we even got to test out our waterproofs

P.S Alex I hope you made it home OK :)

This is a view of some of the GS's lined up before the parade

Attachments

• dsc00064.jpg
    dsc00064.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 263
And a few more

Attachments

• dsc00063.jpg
    dsc00063.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 258
Here's the obligatory pic of me

Attachments

• dsc00061.jpg
    dsc00061.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 253
A brace of canary Yellow GS's !!

Here is Alex in the parade, with our very own Val and Dave in the background. :)

Attachments

• dsc00067.jpg
    dsc00067.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 246
Thank you!

It all started very early for me as a day tripper. Got the 06.58 eurotunnel met up with Steve,(Cecilthecat) Audrey and Dave, who kindly allowed me to tag along with them. We took a slow rider up to Hamme on what turned out to be one of the hottest days we have seen for a while. Turned out for the parade and before I knew it....... It was 18.00!! Time for me to leave again, this time for a blast on the M-way. Arrived in Calais just before 20.00 in good time for my 20.31 eurotunnel and shared the journey back with Paul (Invicta Moto). Got back to Dartford just before 21.00!!

Phew!! What a day!! Still i'm glad I went, it was an experience and had the privelege of travelling with some nice people who made me welcome. Thanks Steve, Audrey, Dave and Paul. :beerjug:

OOOpppps

Simon!!

Just realised I made a mistake!! Please accept my humble apologies!! SIMON!!!

Regards

Alex:goof :doh

Great Company!

Hi All,
Just like to say thanks for some great company over the weekend
we had a fantastic time and it was nice to put some faces to the names and make some new friends,
Hope to see you all again soon,
Gary & Theresa.
p.s will sort some photos out in the week once i have recoverd!!!.:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom