Mike and Chalky hit the continent

(RIP) Boxertools

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Mary here, taking over from my father whilst he's away. I'll try not to get as hooked as he is!
As he hasn't managed to get online yet, I thought i'd add a few pics of him and Chalky getting ready to leave on Sat. I have never seen a grown man so excited :bounce1 (Chalky I mean!!!) Dad just kept visiting the toilet! .....gets a bit nervous! Ha ha!
Anyway after dad finally worked out where all his new wires went for the GPS, MP3, Phone and intercom (with a little help from me....Again! Wait until I tell them I'm moving out!) :eek: and after Chalky had turned up with the biggest grin on his face :D They finally set off on their journey.

They had a 17hr ferry crossing which was very choppy apparently. Dad slept for 14hrs haven't got a clue what Chalky did. :beer:

Anyway last i heard was that they were in Portugal and the weather is great! ....not jealous.
Here are some pics.....

Attachments

• PA020016.jpg
    PA020016.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 96
  • PA020017.jpg
    PA020017.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 94
  • PA020034.jpg
    PA020034.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 85
  • PA020035.jpg
    PA020035.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 79
  • PA020037.jpg
    PA020037.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 86
hi mary - did dan mention i bumped into him at the display at alnwick castle, i was on hols with the family, he looked a bit surprised as we were all 300 miles from home and he didnt expect to see the talentless lump on the xt 600 from beeston pit the previous weekend stalking him up north!

nick

Yes he did. He called me to say he saw you, I then told dad. Small world!!! What did you think to the show then?

show was great as was the setting, saw the guys do both displays, they got the crowd going and had a good amount of very impressed small boys wanting posters (my 2 included). it was odd to hear a familiar accent over the PA as well

Attachments

• DSC00792.jpg
    DSC00792.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 85

Back
Top Bottom