XDA 2i & Starcom BT-01???

Triton

I'm hoping someone maybe able to help me here .... pleeeasse!

I've got an XDA 2i and a Starcom1 unit. I've just fitted the BT-01 (bluetooth module). I've followed the instructions and paired the two - that works. However, I can't see any services available on the BT-01??

I can, however, see it as a headset on the XDA. It connects no problem but I cannot here anything at all if I try to make a call or receive a call???? No indication in the helemet it is working?

I know the BT-01 is working as I've tested the whole set-up with another phone, so the problem would appear to be with the XDA.

Has anyone had this issue?
Does anyone have a fix?
Does anyone have a suggestion (apart form get a new phone which is still on the table but a last resort)?

Thank you all in advance and I look forward to any help!!

I've had similar problems. I generally find that a soft reset and one or two re-connections will solve the problem but it only comes back. I've reserached the problem and it appears that there are update ROM downloads which may solve it. I've downloaded the latest ROM upgrade from the O2 website and a later (1.10) version of the "Radio" S/W from xdadevelopers. I'm going to try soon (plucking up the courage to re-flash the ROM) and I'll let you know.

Back
Top Bottom