First tent pitched already

Whatton said:
I was there :nenau

I don't understand what you mean by this?

you were there for the rest of the great weekend but not for the pre event five finger shuffle session!!!! To clarify your second statement (its not a question so didn't need a question mark!) it's an art at which allegedly you are somewhat of a master :D

Newbie said:
you were there for the rest of the great weekend but not for the pre event five finger shuffle session!!!! To clarify your second statement (its not a question so didn't need a question mark!) it's an art at which allegedly you are somewhat of a master :D

I see now, it would have been a lot easier just to have called me a tosser :D

Hope you had as good a weekend I did :thumb

Newbie said:
Didn't realise you were going to be bringing my replacement, you can expect to hear from my divorce lawyer imminently :spitfire :spitfire

Sorry Cynthia.... :D :D

But since you made your decision to change gender without consultation I do believe I have a strong case pending... :thumb :D

Newbie said:
you were there for the rest of the great weekend but not for the pre event five finger shuffle session!!!!

I didn't see any Arabs dogs :eek:

Room 101 said:
Sorry Cynthia.... :D :D

But since you made your decision to change gender without consultation I do believe I have a strong case pending... :thumb :D

This is the same Brian that led us so competently round the Lakes t'other night, he of the 10 watt headlight?
And you say he's changed his name to Cynthia? :confused:
I thought he were quite a decent chap an' all.
Mark

earthmover said:
This is the same Brian that led us so competently round the Lakes t'other night, he of the 10 watt headlight?
And you say he's changed his name to Cynthia? :confused:
I thought he were quite a decent chap an' all.
Mark

aye its the same one, it's just turning into one of those bitter divorce battles between me and Sue :rolleyes: ;)

(well that and archeo making me wear the wrong namebadge) :mmmm :mmmm

hope you didnt get to work too soon!

have you been up to try those roads in the daylight yet?

Newbie said:
aye its the same one, it's just turning into one of those bitter divorce battles between me and Sue :rolleyes: ;)

(well that and archeo making me wear the wrong namebadge) :mmmm :mmmm

hope you didnt get to work too soon!

have you been up to try those roads in the daylight yet?

Yes, I was an hour early! I didn't stay long at the services, the coffee was like dish water, and the food looked worse. I had breakfast at the caravan near work at 5.30.

I kept the route on the GPS, and will have a run round there one day, if not in daylight, at least with my own lights! :D

Now at least I understand why you were going to get your tent.
Cheers
Mark

Newbie said:
dont suppose you saw and even more hopefully picked up my pannier lid (TT Zega) on your way home today did you?

Sorry Brian i didnt see it and I left not long after you.

Hey Brian i ran over it and now it's an additional bashplate on my 1150, :D if you bring a big crowbar? over you can pry it off and have it back :eek:

Reyno

reyno said:
Hey Brian i ran over it and now it's an additional bashplate on my 1150, :D if you bring a big crowbar? over you can pry it off and have it back :eek:

Reyno
does that mean you have got it or was it a crappy attempt at humour!!!!

Sorry mate the latter. :(
So did you not notice till you got home? and did you lose any contents?

Reyno

reyno said:
Sorry mate the latter. :(
So did you not notice till you got home? and did you lose any contents?

Reyno

Think his sense of humour fell out :rolleyes: :D

Wizard said:
Think his sense of humour fell out :rolleyes: :D

well wiz, thats the last time I rush to pull you out of a ford when your'e stuck!!!!

:mooney :mooney :dabone :dabone

Attachments

• Ford 23.jpg
    Ford 23.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 140
Newbie said:
well wiz, thats the last time I rush to pull you out of a ford when your'e stuck!!!!

:mooney :mooney :dabone :dabone

That's rushing? Jaysus, thank feck you don't drive an ambulance :rolleyes: :p :D

hi Newbie.
lost a lid now :rolleyes: hard to get you know.
i may have a spare ;) give me a call after 6pm on tuesday.
not joking and no its not your lid. :)

Back
Top Bottom