Motorola radios

rocks

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good cheap UK based source for motorola radios?
Looking at the TK units?

I have a set of old HT800's (5 hands sets, six batteries and 6unit charging rack), that I recently aquired, but these are only two channel and not sure if they are on PMR or licensed frequencies.

I have a starcom 1adv unit i bought last year at the NEC that I am finally looking to get mounted..

are the ht800's made by emtel...if they are, then after a quick check on the web, it says they are made and used in the uk...therefore they should be on the uk frequency pmr

as for if they work with other radios...just do the same as i did, and either contact motorolla/emtel or whichever brand of radio you want to use them with, and they should have a list of frequencys their rados work at..

eg the tk3101, channel one is on 446.00625, which works on one of the motorolla handhelds on channel 1, sub channel 10, and all this info comes from the makers....

so the ht800 may only have 2 channels, but should eqate to another radios channel just by checking the relevant frequencies...

however, i may be wrong, but its worth a try.

email emtel and see what they say...seems a shame to be forking out best part of 200 quid for a tk3101, even used from ebay (i was given mine)

ihave Motorola T5422 Radios Twin Pack would sell if your interested
email me if you want them
they been used just at him for calling kids which they would never take them with them. so they are as new

post edited...sorry there but you have to sponsor to sell stuff Tuned

Back
Top Bottom