GUESS WHO WON THE LANDROVER PULLING COMPETION .

Sir James

Rear Stab Vest Only ....
Reaction score
The RAC , no towing required , with all the helpfull advice and knowlidge given , no one was even close . :(

Come on then what do you think it was :nenau

Oh , and where's the photo's :D

P.S , Thanks to everyone for helping :eek:

James Burton said:
The RAC , no towing required , with all the helpfull advice and knowlidge given , no one was even close . :(

Come on then what do you think it was :nenau

Oh , and where's the photo's :D

P.S , Thanks to everyone for helping :eek:
How many times did I say to you "it wouldn't be the imobiliser stopping it would it" :thumb

Paul G (BHT) said:
How many times did I say to you "it wouldn't be the imobiliser stopping it would it" :thumb

The RAC shappie took the batterey out of the remote fob , replaced the same batterey and the alarm reset itself and the imobiliser turned of :eek:

Everytime the alarm is set a new code is used , the vehicle batterey was flaterned from the radio i think so alrm would not respond , when the fob was pressed it moved on to the next code in the sequence, after the vehicle batterey had been recharged and alarm was on the codes did not corespond so would not switch of and so the imobiliser was on , stopping fuel pump and engine managent from working , took him about 30 secs to do it , still enjoyed the tug in the field :D

If you don't understand , ask Kev . He was paying attention :eek:

James Burton said:
took him about 30 secs to do it , still enjoyed the tug in the field :D

If you don't understand , ask Kev . He was paying attention :eek:

I understood him but I don't understand why it was flat again this morning. Is the battery shagged?

James Burton said:
.....still enjoyed the tug in the field :D
You barstead, I wondered what you and Lucy were doing round the back of the Landy :eek: ;)

Whatton said:
I understood him but I don't understand why it was flat again this morning. Is the battery shagged?

Got to be , when the engine is running , i can run the aircon , all lights , the winch ,freezer , music , and the windows move at normal speed so alternator must be fine . I think these gell battereys have memories , it seems to only part charge and flaterns very quickly , there 4 yrs old and been used all sumer and aloud to sit in the winter , i'll get some new one's for the 'Sand Up Your Bum' run :thumb

If it was badly enough discharged to have alarm issues, it's very likely fecked. Vehicle batteries aren't designed to cope with being fully discharged :(

would my heated jacket being plugged in for two nights cause it :nenau

:D

Back
Top Bottom