Kev (Whatton's) secret 50th'ish party

Paul G (BHT)

Creator
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
Kev (Whatton) can't see this section so keep the noise down :thumb

Wups :eek: Howd that happen , there was 2 on the go

Anyway on the 30th of September Kevs about 50 ish and were going to have a drink at The Three Stags , Everyone is welcome ,Mr IFan is sorting out accomodation .Kev doesn't know about it but Liz will drag him there , not that it'll take much doing , i've never known anyone drink as much :mmmm
Their'll be FREE birthday cake and a chance to take the mick out of ,i mean celerbrate Kevs 50th ishhhhh :D

So who's up for it :beerjug:

Attachments

• whatton fairy.jpg
    whatton fairy.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 940
James Burton said:
If you want a lift fly to Newcastle or Durham Tees Valley :thumb

Or Luton, stanstead or east mids........I'll be going in the Landy :thumb

Paul G (BHT) said:
Or Welshpool..... I'll be going in the Disco :D

Or Manchester, I'm not going anywhere near it, but it has good facilities and a wide choice of retail outlets, you really can shop till you drop. :thumb

Viscount Derbyshire said:
Or Manchester, I'm not going anywhere near it, but it has good facilities and a wide choice of retail outlets, you really can shop till you drop. :thumb

could you not drive the work wagon over and pick me up :D

TUNED IN said:
east midlands is cheaper about £100

I'LL KEEP LOOKIN'

I was tempted to say why not pop over to Liverpool,and I`ll give you a lift, but with the venue being probably the only drinking establisment West of Saudi Arabia without any Cider,Vodka or music,I`m not too sure if I`ll be going myself......

OOOPS!

Gonna be late.

Just checked the calendar, it's the lantern parade and climax of the New Mills Festival that night. We've spent today making lanterns from the stuff you do basket weaving with and paper mache, you make stuff like boats, and whales and birds and stuff, you put a little tea light in them and they glow, then we parade around town and finish up with a firewrok display :thumb It was good last year.

I wanted to make a lantern in the shape of an AK47, but they frowned so we ended up making a cup and saucer instead :(

So, gonna be late, but still at leats three or four hours before last orders :D

y2blade said:
where is "the three stags" ? :nenau

It`s on your 'Places I`m not allowed in' list.....because as well as no Cider,Vodka or music (did I ever tell anyone there`s no Cider,Vodka or music there ? :p ) there`s no kiddy playpen either. :D :D :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom