2007 Black 1200GS

CarlM said:

Looks great Carl, the dogs danglies IMPO! :thumb

97275671-L.jpg

What seats do you have fitted?

Thanx Thunder :thumb
Here's the lowdown on the seat:
it is from Baer, its a GS "low" seat that they recovered for me.
I had the paintwork, the seat and an Inforrad fitted (FOC :thumb ) by Motorrad Concepts, speak to Chris Holland.
What a service you get from Motorrad Concepts, first class and definately recommended!

Dick Dastardly
That's the best lookin GSA i have ever seen

Agreed, but still think GS's look better with panniers. It looks like a 'cartoon bull' all big and horny at the front and a tiny arse :ymca. :D

Even allowing for the angle that the photo was taken with a wide angle lens.

Fantastic all the same. :clap :clap :clap

Dont know why the standard 1200GS dont have the option of black wheel rims on the spoke wheels :eek . Money i suppose.

D

Baby Blue

plasmatron said:
:D absolutely!...

but I have 2 questions:
1. What are those panniers and how do they mount?
2. Why the baby blue front hub?

Hey plasmatron, how's it going? Anyway, if you look at the Hubs and the Original Silver panel where the GS is stamped in, i did it in Blue to match the BMW roundel. Most people don't notice it, only a few have. IMO, it's easy to do a Bike all in one color. I decided to do something a little different and add some contrast. Here's a different angle.

82915876-M.jpg

Decster said:
Agreed, but still think GS's look better with panniers. It looks like a 'cartoon bull' all big and horny at the front and a tiny arse :ymca. :D

Even allowing for the angle that the photo was taken with a wide angle lens.

Fantastic all the same. :clap :clap :clap

Dont know why the standard 1200GS dont have the option of black wheel rims on the spoke wheels :eek . Money i suppose.

D

Thanks :thumb ....and as for the tiny arse, my arse well and truly fattens the rear end of the bike up no problems.... :thumb

Les Wassall said:
Best colour yet, after Granite Gray :D

My 1150 was black and when I heard that black was going to be available as an option from September I decided to wait then I saw granite grey and didn't need to wait any more :)

Dave

Back
Top Bottom