titanium footpegs

jez

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
to cut a long story short.... This bloke stops by my house one day brandishing a pair of titanium footpegs and says ..I've got a pair of these at home that I made to fit my r1150gs, I reckon they'd probably fit yuor 1200, do You want to try them sometime? Yes please I says I'll try and pop round in the next few weks cos I'm off on my hols just now.
So this morning I finally got to His house (1/2 a mile up uhe road from Me) when He was in and had a look, He's got a cracking workshop set up in His garage dedicated to building these pegs, all made from aircraft grade titanium for a vast range of trials/enduro and motocross bikes.
He's let Me have the GS ones He's made to try out and I said I'd post on here and other sites about my thoughts on them.
Fitted them this evening (took all of 10 minutes) they look the dogs :) 8)
will try and sort some Photos and more feedback later in the week including transfering them to My r65gs (airhead) for next weekends trip offroad with Sorebums and Co.
mean while heres the web address for You to have a look for Yourselves.
http://www.raptorracing.biz/

Saving a few grammes on a trials bike may be relevant, but on a GS :confused:

went to bed last night thinking I'd like a pair of them and woke this morning thinking like eliminator, on my GS they would be valueless, the existing pegs are ok.

Back
Top Bottom