Muffs & Gauchos

DavidHale said:
Ahh, you're a silly sod! :D

Any twit can be cold and wet... it takes brains and cunning to stay warm and dry on a long run or commute. And who gives a stuff what you look like so long as your hands haven't turned to lumps of ice by the time you get to work in mid winter?

My St. Eptoe supplied muffs will be going on soon for the winter, so it'll be dry, warm hands for me :thumb

Do I get the prize for taking the bait? ;)

Dave I've just had a look at the Gauchos and I'm with Tarka on that one, I'm sticking to a nice warm pair of Muffs.......Hmmmmmmm 2 muffs at the same time droooolll :thumb

schiannini said:
I got some muffs ex-steppers and can't figure out what the velcro covered rigid bits with the holes in are supposed to do/attach to :nenau

I didn't get instructions with them so I guess there could be a missing part. They work pretty well as they are so I'm not too bothered, just curious.

Ah! The velcro covered rigid bits with holes in attach to the cross-brace on the handlebars by cable ties or the elastic straps supplied. I use the velcro to connect the rods together.

Attachments

• muffs.jpg
    muffs.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 551
Originally Posted by tarka
All you need to know is that you`ll look even more of a twat than normal and people will laugh at you.
You may well 'be warm and dry'.......but sometimes it can be more preferable to be cold and wet...
Anyway... you only need to wear decent gear to achieve 'warm and dry'

I'm with Tarka on this one. It's a friggin' motorcycle not a horse! Just get yourself a decent pair of gloves and a warm, waterproof suit and you'll look cool rather than give the GS fraternity a bad name!

:D

The reason for using a Gaucho -

being able to ride in -6 with frost forming on the screen without any discomfort

Muffs Wanted

..Steptoe,

...Will these muffs fit onto K1200R?? If so, I take a pair???

Money at the ready!!!

I could have sworn I'd posted a request for a pair of Muffs :nenau

I x Pair please, Neil :thumb

Garryc said:
..Steptoe,

...Will these muffs fit onto K1200R?? If so, I take a pair???

Money at the ready!!!

Haven't a clue - never seen a K1200R

Back
Top Bottom