Great service Nippy :thumb

OONYACK said:
Ordered a whole host of bits
And they didn't arrive untill the next day :eek:

Seeing as I am in the Islands this just isn't good enough
He should charter a helicopter or Dr Who's tardis
So I can have my goods quicker. :D

Great service Nippy :thumb

Ordered my hugger on friday and it arrived Sat morning!!!! Wasn't expecting that my wife dosen't work Saturdays. Chastisement iminent :eek: :headbat

OONYACK said:
Ordered a whole host of bits
And they didn't arrive untill the next day :eek:

Shocking service. Same thing happened to me. Never gonna use TT again... NN for Prime Minister!

yep... I've ordered stuff from NN to be shipped half way around the world to Taiwan and it's arrived in perfect condition, within 3 days of placing the order... unacceptable really, you'd think they'd at least have some kind of instant teleport device or something... ;)

Just placed an order at 12:25. I don’t believe he can get it to me overnight !
Ill let you know.
Johnny, I blame you :rolleyes: I've just spent another £150+ on things that I don’t need.

G.C. said:
Just placed an order at 12:25. I don’t believe he can get it to me overnight !
Ill let you know.
Johnny, I blame you :rolleyes: I've just spent another £150+ on things that I don’t need.

What did you get then? :nenau C'mon...C'mon...

Some sort of a record.

Package arrived this morning just after 10 am !
Just short of 70 hours. :eek:
No urgency in the order anyway, Ill probably struggle to get the bits fitted this weekend.

Second thoughts, Ill probably just struggle to fit the bits :mmmm

A new screen, fastway foot pegs, couple of tins of ACF50 and some spare bulbs.
I did need it all, really I did ;)

I understand your pain gentlemen. I have been using NN for several years and he has yet to raise his game. My most recent experience was when I needed 2 sets of front brake pads for my RT.

Ordered at about 4pm on Wednesday, they arrived at 8.30am the NEXT day. I have had this self same level of service many many times and by now I would reasonably expect the goods to arrive some hours before I realise I need them.

Ah well!

I agree, he needs to buck his ideas up and actually know what we want / need before we order it.

Seriously, bloody good service on the couple of occasions I've used him.

I returned a faulty sidestand extension to NN and offset the cost against a Touratech light gaurd.

The light guard turned up the day after he recieved the faulty item. :bow

I have ordered loads of stuff and its always there the next morning. Fantastic service all round.

Well done NN :bow :bow :clap :beerjug:

Right! Just see just how good NN's service is I've just placed an order for a dash surround/powersocket and a set of Hi Viz stickers.

Date and Time: Sunday 5th Nov 17.37

Last time I did this I got the stuff 9am Tuesday. AS long as I get it before Friday I'll be well chuffed.

Norman is my fweind

Nippy has just upgraded his time machine
Order First thing monday guaranteed delivery previous Saturday
How goods that :thumb

I'm also a huge Nippy fan
Never had a problem and very fast delivery.

In fact he even sent me a free exhaust once... ok it was an error because I'd only paid for some minor bits and he soon arranged the recovery of it... but for a short while I was well happy with a full Remus for fifty quid (for a whole 48hrs anyway).

Good website, great delivery times, good customer service.

well having heard of all the terrible service and on time deliveries i dont think ill ever use em for anything, its just not on. :eek:
How long will it be before they get that service that predicts what you want and send it before you even order for it? :bow
i dont know, this country is going down the pan :bounce1

Back
Top Bottom