SPC under new ownership

Status
Not open for further replies.
jenks said:
I heard through contacts in the banking world that he's gone down for over
£1 1/2 m. How come the largest in terms of new bike sales dealer has had the plug pulled. It was mentioned that BMW were going too pull there dealership because of a very poor payment record, and have been looking for a new dealer in the area for over a year.

I guess that the moral story is always buy your Bank manager lunch. Personally I alway found SPC useless, they couldn't even sell me a bike when I really wanted one then and there.

There have been a few casualties recently HD in Dorking, another within the Majic group, a major equipment distrutor etc etc hard times I guess.

Andrew
which one in the magic group?? we sold oxford recently cause it was to close to other ones we owned! not closed one yet :D :D

YOFFI said:
which one in the magic group?? we sold oxford recently cause it was to close to other ones we owned! not closed one yet :D :D

Lets hope your business is better than your grammer :D

Steptoe said:
Lets hope your business is better than your grammer :D
dont get paid for grammer smartarse but i do sell more bikes than anyone in the group and ride a bmw hp2 for my sins :)

i only sell bikes i leave the business to those that know :D

YOFFI said:
dont get paid for grammer smartarse but i do sell more bikes than anyone in the group and ride a bmw hp2 for my sins :)

iD

But do they comeback to you - or are they just target figures to be met ;)

YOFFI, AKA " Red" perhaps??? or one of his associates??
Magic group. Your location Southampton. Main Harley dealer perhaps?

Is that why lots of people I know are going to Steve Pipers in Eastleigh :D

Steptoe, as a local, with several mates who have Harleys, your assumption is possibly correct. Good to buy from, not allegedly so good afterwards. This is of course, a hypothetical situation

Just sent BMW an email about a fault on an item I bought from SPC ... let's hope it will get sorted and quickly :nenau

Steptoe said:
But do they comeback to you - or are they just target figures to be met ;)

SLM are in the Magic Group and I went in there on Wednesday and looked at a new bike. The salesman Alex, nice guy said he would call me next week to arrange a test ride.

Then I went into the parts shop and asked for a 5 litre can of GPS.
Sorry Sir we don't sell oil in bulk but we can sell you 5 X 1 litre cans :eek:
Is it because they don't want people doing their own services? surely not :rolleyes:

I bought one can and will go to Carl Rosner for the rest.

The general attitude of the parts people has put me off SLM totally, they acted like a bunch of school kids after an alco pop :1/10

Not really bothered about that test ride after all ;)

YOFFI said:
Yeh, I think they have a warrenty issue :thumb

My appologies Yoffi, You aren't the little fat bloke called Darren are you........????? who rides a 1200, if you are the 1150 is a much better bike. :beerjug:

It's certainly not Red, he couldn't stop talking long enough to ride a bike.
AJ

Code:
It's certainly not Red, he couldn't stop talking long enough to ride a bike.
:hapybnce: :jes

You're right there bro'

I've heard that the police (fraud squad) are involved as well as the recievers. :eek:

Funny that RGS Motorcycles in South London dissappeard a few years ago in similar circumstances, which was run by the same virtically challenged bloke. :rolleyes:

Blue Sweeper said:
I've heard that the police (fraud squad) are involved as well as the recievers. :eek:

Funny that RGS Motorcycles in South London dissappeard a few years ago in similar circumstances, which was run by the same virtically challenged bloke. :rolleyes:

Oh No....I've only gone and ordered a Christmas Hamper off of them.

HTML:
:jes

LOLGEOFF said:

The wife warned me about buying a time share in the Algarve from a bike dealership, I just wouldn't listen.

Blue Sweeper said:

RGS - open for exactly 5 years ( tax scam apparently, Ron/reg/Bob/rob, only actually owned 1%, despite RGS being his initials and saying it was his ).

SPC - new owner for 5 years ??

Notice a pattern :eek:
And there's more ;) Don't mention Belgium

But i liked Bob :nenau

speedyellow I cant P.M as you don`t use it, please call me at BURBIDGES BAKERY,ANDOVER HANTS in the morning your have a gardian angle its not me I`m just the messanger.

Steve Burbidge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom