Who amongst us, lives in Hampshire

I'm in North 'ampshire not quite in Newbury, Basingdump or Reading

Not much chance of getting out at weekends but can do Tuesday nights occasionally possibly Thursdays if I can fit it in around meeting some other biking mates or Land rover meets ;)

Snooky said:
I'm in North 'ampshire not quite in Newbury, Basingdump or Reading

Not much chance of getting out at weekends but can do Tuesday nights occasionally possibly Thursdays if I can fit it in around meeting some other biking mates or Land rover meets ;)

Seeing as you're into land rovers, whats that 4x4 place like on the Tadley/Aldermaston road between the "wire" and the road :nenau

Shep

Its OK, nice tracks with some silly bits that on caged wagons can go into, most is possible in a landy with mud tyres, might scratch some of the more refined 4x4's though :cool:

Normally enough people to get you out should you get stuck and technical enought to keep you busy, but better than some sites that just seem to be in an old quarry, this is all in the tree's etc.

Pics and info can be found here 4x4 without a clue

normally have a burger van on site as well which helps :thumb

Hi there.

What about this Sunday, the 12th, at 10:30 at SPC and them take the 272 to Box Hill?

Regards

oie said:
Hi there.

What about this Sunday, the 12th, at 10:30 at SPC and them take the 272 to Box Hill?

Regards

Could be up for that. Will let you know nearer the weekend.
Could do newlands corner on way back. :thumb

oie said:
Hi there.

Regards

Could do. Depends on the (que Sothern Softie joke) weather.

Snooky said:
Its OK, nice tracks with some silly bits that on caged wagons can go into, most is possible in a landy with mud tyres, might scratch some of the more refined 4x4's though :cool:

Normally enough people to get you out should you get stuck and technical enought to keep you busy, but better than some sites that just seem to be in an old quarry, this is all in the tree's etc.

Pics and info can be found here 4x4 without a clue

normally have a burger van on site as well which helps :thumb

This looks great, but I'm guessing it is definately best attended in a dedicated and dispensable vehicle... judging from some of the pics, I think my Land Cruiser ('04 LC3) might end up with more than just scratches... some of it looks like serious risk of loosing panels or at least giving them a really good push in :D

Cheers for today Oie :thumb

It was a nice rideout, Maybe if we say the 2nd sunday of the month at SPC at 10;30, hopefully a few more will turn up :nenau .

Paul

ELIMINATOR said:
Just been in to see YOFFI at Dock Gate 20, the HD dealer. I can vouch for the tea, & egg & bacon sarnie (cheers Darren :thumb )

Nice to have met you.

Nice big car park, easy to get to.

M27, M271, turn left into Southampton, Dock Gate off first roundabout on the right. Just follow the exhaust note :D

Lots of Harleys to look at. You'll get the chance to hear "Red" talking, nice bloke. First time you hear him, he sounds like a stereotype redneck. Yo Bro'

Perhaps they should take over the old SPC franchise :ymca

Darren is working next Sunday, why not pop in and see him.
Doesn't have to be one central place for GS' to meet does there?

Popped in for a coffee :thumb

Don't forget your ear plugs :eek:

Hi, I live in pompey and wouldn't mind meeting up some time. Be nice to put some faces to some stupid nicknames :D

Yo Triple T, I work in Farlington. Born in Portsmouth, used to live in North End.

Still miss going down to Old Portsmouth, & watching the ships come & go from the round tower.

scottykm said:
any Hants tossers fancy a blast out to the Sussex lot tomorrow night? only an hour or so each way
You will be welcome tomorrow. As an Ampshire boy (be I buggery) I may even buy one of you a drink. :beer:

ELIMINATOR said:
20 miles west of Portsmouth

That'll be Soton then :rolleyes:

I'm a Southsea lad too. I see a Yellow GS sometimes leaving Pompey going towards the M275 as I make my way to Havant. Need ot meet up a bit more.

Cracking ride yesterday to Swanage.

Hi there

It was very nice Paul. I had a very nice day. Thank you for the way back through all those roads. Always learning ;)
I hope next time more people will join us.
And I also thing that is a good idea to try to make of this a "regular meeting".
Next one, on the 10th of December?

Cheers

oie said:
And I also thing that is a good idea to try to make of this a "regular meeting".
Next one, on the 10th of December?

Cheers

10th dec sounds good to me :)

i'll be up for a meet-up BUT not on the bike (blade stays home and warm/dry once the gritters have been out) :eek:

be good to meet you all :thumb

working next sunday so if any tossers fancy a bacon and egg sarnie and much piss taking then come along :D :D

Back
Top Bottom