Who amongst us, lives in Hampshire

ELIMINATOR

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Title says it all really. Curious to see how many fellow tossers are relatively local. More to the point, would anyone like to meet for ride outs, beers, chats about GS' in general, etc?

Wait until nearer the weekend & see how many reply.

Bakerman to bring the cheese thingys :D

Portsmouth, Gosport to be precise, would like to meet up for chat's about Gs's, sex, football and any other intelligent chat.

Code:
football and any other intelligent chat.

In the same sentence?

Anyway, a meet , why not. I'm in Eastleigh, but work in Farlington, Portsmouth.

K12pfc, you're not mad. But your site name may be?? PFC??

If we could all list the towns where we live, a central meeting place would be easier to suggest?

Me.

Sunny S/Sea.

Plenty of bikes at the top of Portsdown Hill today. No Tossers. Just tossers.

Gosport but work in southampton...dock gate 20 harley davidson to be precise which happens to have a nice cafe if you fancy meeting up :D

i used to, but they moved the county border & i now live in dorset. it's not far to hampshire though :)

I work in Hampshire and could live there if I wanted, but I choose not to, but i'm not far away.

Shep

In tuned's thread about what you'd like changed on the site, i stuck my oar in for a central south area, as we are not SW or SE really, what do you reckon :nenau

Frimley Green, next to Camberley so right on the border....

Gentlemen,
Can I point you to this thread. I'm due down this way with the firm around Oct 07. Sheps already replied, but be good to get some other views as time's marching on.
Ithankyouverymuch :D

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom