Scotland Rideout Weekend

If you ARE coming, which version?

• Hotel

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Camping

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Petrol Information

The BP garage next to the hotel closes sat afternoon and reopens sun mid-day, so we can't fill up there.

We will need to fill up at Llarg.

Distance to next petrol station (Ullapool) is 209Km

If your tank won't do 209Km you might bring a jerry. :D

I think that's everything covered :thumb

Mr. Reliable

That's me :dabone

Just removed me hugger so I can get the snow-chains on :jester

...and emailed my booking.

:beerjug:

Unfortunately I do not have any single rooms left but can let you have a double room for single occupation.

Big room for me then lol they must know me :homer

Scottishbmwbiker said:
Unfortunately I do not have any single rooms left but can let you have a double room for single occupation.

Big room for me then lol they must know me :homer

What, they sold all eleven single rooms in a couple hours !?!?!

Are you sure you mentioned UKGSER and it's the 4th November !?!?!

arcboutant said:
as an aside, just a little correction to a quote in snoopy's last mail.
Dunnet Head near to J. o' Groats is the most northerly point of Scotland. sorry to be picky.
regards
And the West-most point is Ardnamurchan Point. I'm afraid I can't join as I now find I will have to be elsewhere on Sunday 5th. Have a good time.

Dear Mr Sinclair

Thank you for your booking for one night on 4th November 2006.

Unfortunately I do not have any single rooms left but can let you have a double room for single occupation. I have either doubles with views at £55 for bed and breakfast or doubles overlooking the central courtyard of the hotel at £50 per night for bed and breakfast. :beerjug:

Please let me know if this will be satisfactory for you. I have in the meantime reserved a double without views for you but look forward to hearing from you in due course. :nenau

I could meet you all in CononBridge or Dingwall. Just a heads up note that it has been heavy constant rain for about a week up here & many many areas are flooded the A836 isn’t the best of roads on a good day. I’m not questioning anybody’s riding abilities just airing some caution. :friday

Well I'm off to the Orkney Islands through work :thumb

Latest Shipping forcast gives you a idea of the weather up here just now.

Severe gale force 9 backing northeasterly and increasing storm force 10 soon. :eek:

Shipping forecast 0505 Thu 26 Oct
Wind Easterly, backing northerly for a time, 7 to severe gale 9, occasionally storm 10 soon, later decreasing 6.
Weather Occasional rain.
Visibility Moderate or good.

Please think of me if your tucked up warm in a office. :bow

The weathers bad all over at the moment. I'm sure it'll pass for the 4th :thumb

My mate Gav and his bird are joining us on his 650. No singles and not many double rooms left now...

Well that me done the deed with the hotel - see you as we leave for the highlands.

Bob

Souvenirs

I feel I must point out a glaring gap in the ride information:
By taking part in this event you are entitled to purchase "I love Tongue" stickers and T-shirts at any shop open whilst we visit said place.

Snoopy :nono ...you let us down :D

:beerjug:

and I still need a Moroccan flag for my pannier :clap

Seriously, there is nothing in Tongue other than the hotel and beer at the hotel restaurant :beer:

Hope people can play switch/blackjack. :nenau :thumb

Back
Top Bottom