GPS WAREHOUSE Stock Availability

Ordered on Mon afternoon arrived today, am will now have to find someone with lot's of patience to teach me how to use it :mmmm who could that be

Schultz

goddit

the large one said:
Ordered mine 2100Hrs Tues 07/11/06 got mail 1130hrs wed 08/11/06 unit dispatched delivery expected 09/11/06 can't get better than that!
:thumb
goddit @ 10.30 am today with all the bits (ram mount etc) got to be the best deilvery time ever "well done chaps"...... now what was it judge said ? :nono :bow

Well..it seems that mine was not despatched because of a problem with my card number but instead of emailing me to tell me they did nothing until I mailed them saying that everyone else had theirs who ordered after me.

Lets hope they sort it out next week. :(

and before the moans begin ...

RAM-man said:
Jason, did you look here

2610 Special Offer - gps only
http://www.gpsw.co.uk/details/prod3267.html

or here ...
2610 Special Motorcycle Bundle - gps & mount pack
http://www.gpsw.co.uk/details/prod3320.html

or here ..
2610 Bike Mount Accessory Pack - only
http://www.gpsw.co.uk/details/prod3334.html

well did yer :D

Quick reply to those who asked .... Yes, I've included a RAP-319 shim adaptor in the bike bundle kits as it maybe useful to some Tossers GS.

The next 30 or so, will secure their RAM parts whether its a 2610 GPS bike bundle or the bike mount accessory pack .. then there *is* a delay of just over two weeks and now we're into December and Xmas will be creeping up fast :eek:

So anyone still deciding or dithering :nenau you'll have only yourselves to moan at, coz when they've gone, they have gone !.

ncpierce said:
Well..it seems that mine was not despatched because of a problem with my card number but instead of emailing me to tell me they did nothing until I mailed them saying that everyone else had theirs who ordered after me.

Lets hope they sort it out next week. :(

Well phoned them yesterday and gave them card details. Unit arrived today and I am just playing with it now! :clap :clap :clap

Where's the best place to mount the cradle on the bike? (R1200 GS)

ncpierce said:
Where's the best place to mount the cradle on the bike? (R1200 GS)

I favour .. on the oval rail, just above the clocks, on LHS. Look into forum gps info for piccys. That's why .. I added the shim-bo adaptor thingy :D :D

Thats what I thought. Just waiting for a plug to turn up from Nippynormans and then it will be fitted and ready to go.

Thanks

Nigel

ncpierce said:
arrived today and I am just playing with it now! :clap :clap :clap
put in back in your pants and pick up your sat nav :eek: :D :D :D

Ordered mine Sunday dinnetime from GPS Warehouse. Arrived 8:35 am Tuesday morning with all the bits. Now I need someone informed enough to tell me if the mounting kit supplied is good enough to take across Europe, or should I shell out a bit extra and get the motorrad mount. ? You got any suggestions. :bounce1

RAM-man said:
The next 30 or so, will secure their RAM parts whether its a 2610 GPS bike bundle or the bike mount accessory pack .. then there *is* a delay of just over two weeks and now we're into December and Xmas will be creeping up fast :eek: So anyone still deciding or dithering :nenau you'll have only yourselves to moan at, coz when they've gone, they have gone !.

If you're waiting, we've entered the .. 'there *is* a delay of phase' .. its getting sorted next inbound is expected 1st week December.

RAM-man said:
If you're waiting, we've entered the .. 'there *is* a delay of phase' .. its getting sorted next inbound is expected 1st week December.

.. normal service resumed :D for a week or so.

Back
Top Bottom