Applecross

Scottishbmwbiker

Reaction score
Hello will be in Applecross next week 28th and 29th with a few other bods if anyone fancys the run out :rob

Scottishbmwbiker said:
Hello will be in Applecross next week 28th and 29th with a few other bods if anyone fancys the run out :rob

I wish :(

Enjoy :beerjug:

Could be upferrit work permitting
Won't say definate as I would be probably one of these last minute let doons
But almost sure to ok :thumb

good good :) just did a wee trip tae Inverness and back stopped at the dunbeath rally a quick look. Own up who ordered the rain Ive never sen so many flood warnings on that road in my life. Photo's np but its probably going to rain. :bow

Scottishbiker,
You looking to fill the Glens with bikes next weekend or what?

See you then,

:cool:

Just back from a week in Opinan and lucky enough to have 5 out of 7 days where the sun shone. One day trip took me to Applecross via Kinlockewe, Torridon, Diabeg (dead end road but regularly overlooked - brilliant road) and Shieldaig. Then over the 'pass' to Loch Kishorn and back to Opinan. Great day, dry and empty roads. brilliant scenery and an 1150GS performing faultlessly.

Even managed to find an 'Unsuitable for motors except rough terrain vehicles' stretch of road to do some tame trail riding and also found a rough camping spot for future adventures - already looking forward to a repeat visit.

Enjoy your trip to Applecross!

Ok guy's sorry but I have to call off applecross for safety reason its now 18:00 Friday night and ive been driving all day up north. From what I’ve been told there's still parts of the Highlands closed due to flooding and I’ve had rain and wind all day. Wind is now picking up and the rain hasn’t eased off any. I'm apologizing to anyone that has made special plans but the weather has won.

Jon
:(

Back
Top Bottom