intaride EVO

Well guys I have got no where with the Evo, problems are still there, water kills the "pro" jacks, feedback from the MP3 player, noise from both bike and Nav 3. So the unit is on its way back to intraride for a refund lets hope there refund policy lives up to there previous customer service. But I will keep you posted. Pity really as the idea behind the liberty system looked good. :nenau

you sound like you've had a pain with your system, to be honest I can't fault mine and I've ridden in everything from Snow to torrential downpours, I have powered mine from the aux socket through a centech fuse panel so maybe the way your powering it has caused your interference. MP3 quality has never been a problem but I did have problems with the GPS when it (the GPS) was bike powered, this was sorted by fitting a suppressed lead, speak to David at intaride, always seems keen to sort out any problems. If you want I can let you know exactly how mines wired in.:)

Ned it appears there where some issues with power supply but personally I don't think that was the whole of it, I have returned my unit awaiting refund.

I have gone back to an Autocom, never had any problems with them in the past, even in rally cars that have the living daylights hammered out of them.

I changed to Intraride for the liberty system which has finally been semi launched,but having now seeing the price of it I am quite happy going back to Autocom (at least I don't need a bit of wire wool to keep cleaning the pro jacks).

But it has been an interesting experience and up to date intraride's customer service has been very good, but at the end of the day when its pissing down with rain in the middle of Europe I want a unit that I trust to work.

Back
Top Bottom