Episode 4 - rideout to the lakes the Suzuki strikes back

I'm easy about what we do, but have just noticed that The Toad is doing a bit of off-roading a lot closer to home, see post 59 here

cheltenham quarries

what do you reckon, shall we gatecrash it ?

It also means that Submariner Robbie could play as well :clap

G

Gaz said:
I'm easy about what we do, but have just noticed that The Toad is doing a bit of off-roading a lot closer to home, see post 59 here

cheltenham quarries

what do you reckon, shall we gatecrash it ?

It also means that Submariner Robbie could play as well :clap

G

looks like a good plan Gaz! I'm up for that one if toad and mav don't mind us gatecrashing their party! :thumb

I'm not gonna bother going to the quarry, there's only so much riding you can do in them due to their size. OK, on a dirt bike they're fun but not enough to warrant a day out on my 'global adventure bike' I'm afraid :D

I may venture upto Snowdonia/Breacon? the weekend. I can't imagine the weather in the lakes being to good, plus if the weather is shit the motorway won't be fun :(

Stu,
come to the quarry anyway, give it an hour then we can pop over to Brecon ?

G

Gaz said:
Stu,
come to the quarry anyway, give it an hour then we can pop over to Brecon ?

G

thats what i was thinking too Gaz, come on Stu u know u want to! :thumb

dirtydog said:
OK, where we meeting and what time?

well I'll be on the M5 at about 7:30am near droitwich, so do you guys wanna meet at that new hotel/mcdonalds in wychbold off the M5 on the A38 at 7:30? :D

jayceer said:
well I'll be on the M5 at about 7:30am near droitwich, so do you guys wanna meet at that new hotel/mcdonalds in wychbold off the M5 on the A38 at 7:30? :D
No probs, see ya there at 07.30.

Just in case, I will be using my work number if anyone needs to call me, as my number is not in service at the moment.
07855 306147

:thumb

dirtydog said:
Just in case, I will be using my work number if anyone needs to call me, as my number is not in service at the moment.
07855 306147

:thumb

ahh i sent u a text the other day mate wondered why it got bounced back! :thumb

OK I'll be there at 7.30 with my beard and heated waistcoat.

oh no

hate to miss it but I will have to :( :( :( :( :(

the good news is that the honda is starting well again :thumb :thumb

good luck,btw this off roading isn't in the least bit addictive is it,now how much is an old serrow ?

Rob

Submariner Robbie!! sink or swim!

robbie c said:
damn, busted episode

they you go Robster, new badge for yah to don :D

images.jpg

hummmmm

ere that be me that be

let me know if you are going for a ride after the quarry I may join you , if the bikes still not in bits or I haven't gone to get the panniers

busy,busy

why not a trundle around the black mountains and a rather civilised tea and cake in Hay on Wye :nenau :nenau

cheers

rob(ster)

robbie c said:
ere that be me that be

let me know if you are going for a ride after the quarry I may join you , if the bikes still not in bits or I haven't gone to get the panniers

busy,busy

why not a trundle around the black mountains and a rather civilised tea and cake in Hay on Wye :nenau :nenau

cheers

rob(ster)

i fink we're doin the quarries for a few hours then heading brecon way robster, will give you a shout if plans change! :thumb

I'm out

I'm going down to bedford to pick my panniers up
see you soon

Rob

Back
Top Bottom