Paralever Register - Your PHOTOS please

This pic was taken just before the top eye of the rear shocker sheared off.

I poohed !

Attachments

• DSC_0008.jpg
    DSC_0008.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 1,368

I poohed !

Don't you love Hagons? Mine snapped off as well. Scary as hell having the back end drop at high speed, fortunatly the end of the shock wedged in the frame so the back end didn't collapse on the rear wheel.

Don't you love Hagons? Mine snapped off as well. Scary as hell having the back end drop at high speed, fortunatly the end of the shock wedged in the frame so the back end didn't collapse on the rear wheel.

Likewise Rob.
I dread to think of the consequences should the cleat on the frame not be there.
What did you replace it with ??
(I was at Steve Scrims when i noticed mine had sheared. Steve welded mine up to get me home and Hagon replaced the unit, FOC, and the new one has been on ever since.. Yours is the only other one ive heard of doing this, unless there are others out there !!!!)

I poohed !

Aww Don't start talking about Hagons. You know it gets me going. :mad: Them and that brake company :blast Used them more than once on more than one bike. relly don't want to use them again :barf

On a more positive note:

Newbuild100, Your bike looks almost identical to Jills when we bought it. Changed it so much I'd forgotten what it looked like. Maybe one day I'll put all the oe bits back on, along with the Ohlins shock that's sitting in a box cos it's too long for Jills little legs. :augie

I love riding the airheads, but still can't bring myself to part with my 12GS. I'd miss it too much :tears

Val.

My freshly rebuilt 1989 R100GS...

(see accidental 100GS rebuild thread for more info)

800.jpg

800-2.jpg

and my other airhead

KopievonPICT0009.jpg

My GSPD

Thought it was about time I posted a photo of her!

Attachments

• R100GSPD 4.jpg
    R100GSPD 4.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 1,419
IMG_0575.jpg

my new ride previous owners have spent a bit on farkles
Suzuki front brake
tourtech roadmap instead of normal instruments
50mm bar risers
bash plate
swivel pegs
revised oil cooler position
rear brake lever mod (upside-down)
nipo denso starter mod

ROGER question

Add me to the list too please . Just bought this, with twin plugged heads, Mikuni carbs, sump extension, y-piece, stiffer fork springs, Ohlins rear and higher screen.Oh, Billet front caliper, and dinky spots too.
Pretty nippy , comfy single seat and LIGHT.:thumb

So, the 1150 GSA will be up for sale pretty soon, - soon as I get back from Norway on the PD !
So here it is ...1993 100GS PD, in lovely turquoise, 24K miles.

View attachment 123278

View attachment 123279

Roger, where did you got that Bagster enveloping the Tank from ? I am looking for one since ages. Can you please let me know ? Thanks Danny, Belgium

Hi Danny
Bagster tank cover & tank bag came with the bike
when I bought it- didn't like them as I thought they
looked wrong on the bike so I sold them to
a fellow tosser for about £60 I think.
Still don't like them, and when they get wet they
take ages to dry out.
Don't know if Bagster still make them.

Roger, where did you got that Bagster enveloping the Tank from ? I am looking for one since ages. Can you please let me know ? Thanks Danny, Belgium

Danny, I have PMed you regarding a black PD tank cover :thumb2

IMG_0575.jpg

my new ride previous owners have spent a bit on farkles
Suzuki front brake
tourtech roadmap instead of normal instruments
50mm bar risers
bash plate
swivel pegs
revised oil cooler position
rear brake lever mod (upside-down)
nipo denso starter mod

EddieBs old bike. That was the first airhead i'd ever ridden & the one that got me bitten by the bug. Poor fellow has to ride a DR now:(

1993 R100GSPD

My compliments on the excellent website and thread.
I just joined today.
Here is my PD...
AAAAgspdPicThrills2009.jpg

aaaruvehpic.jpg

aaaanorthGC068.jpg

Back
Top Bottom