BTBR Lighting for 2007

BTBR

Compulsive tinkerer........!
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have some good news and some not so good news to be honest.

The good news is that for 2007 it is my intention to add the 1200GS to my range of light fittings services. This is subject to a few trial fitments and further testing over the next few coming months.

Now the bad news :( , the cost of the raw materials used to fabricate the bespoke BTBR loom, ie automotive cable, has shot through the roof over the last twelve months. For example, the 2mm red cable has increased in price by 96.2% since October 20th 2005.

Sadly then, for orders after January 1st 2007 I will have to increase the price that I charge for the consumables.

Therefore the total cost for the installation, including consumables will now be £115.

But I think that the many GS riders that have had my lights and loom set up fitted will all agree to the fact that it is a quality installation and one of the best modifications that they have had done to the bike.

Plus you get free tea and coffee and the best sausage sarnie made by the fair hands of Mrs BTBR! With light entertainment sometimes provided by the little BTBRs. :eek:

For more info, please mail me direct - bigtrailbikerider@btinternet.com

or

07761 786828

Cheers

Alan

BTBR said:
Now the bad news :( , I have to finance a new R1200GSA and you lot will have to pay for it.

Sadly then, for orders after January 1st 2007 I will have to increase the price that I charge for the consumables.

Therefore the total cost for the installation, including consumables will now be £115.

or

07761 786828

Cheers

Alan

That's more likely ;)

Mutley1150 said:
Originally Posted by BTBR
Now the bad news , I have to finance a new R1200GSA and you lot will have to pay for it.

or

07761 786828

Cheers

Alan

That's more likely ;)

Now I would really love to agree with you there Mutters, but sadly you are incorrect. Besides which, a 1200GSA would NOT even be on my list of bikes to consider.

Alan, I emailed you on the 28th November re light prices etc. for a 1200. If you didn't receive it let me know and I'll resend it.

Cheers

Steve

CatchUp said:
Alan, I emailed you on the 28th November re light prices etc. for a 1200. If you didn't receive it let me know and I'll resend it.

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve/(RedViffer?)
you might recognise my avatar from the VFR site :)

Pay your subs and then I can abuse you in person

Gaz/Bert
p.s. get some proper tyres on it and you can come and play with the West Mids lot in Wales :thumb

CatchUp said:

Cheers

Steve

:nenau Nope, sorry Steve, I have no record of it.

Mail me again and I'll send you the .pdf

I always try to respond to people the same day that they enquire. Which I am sure that other people will vouch for :thumb

Hi Gaz, yes I did recognise the avatar but didn't know you had a GS. New tyres will have to wait at the moment, Christmas (and lights) are calling.

Alan, no idea what happened to the original although.I'll email again,I did have the impression that you usually replied quickly.

Cheers

Steve

CatchUp said:

Cheers

Steve

Ditto that, very interested if we can have a price on the kit and fitting.

Andy T

Back
Top Bottom