weekend 2nd/3rd December 2006 - The FINAL

Right then, if we are going to have a feckin PRC forum, can we have a translator?
Mere bie, whatcha saen, izzer sumpin wrong wit da way I tawk, caan't ya
unnerstand english adaal.:eek

for Wizard

Mere bie, whatcha saen, izzer sumpin wrong wit da way I tawk, caan't ya
unnerstand english adaal.:eek

a loose translation would be:

"Come here young male person, what are you saying, is there something wrong with the way that I talk, can't you understand English at all."

If I were working in the European Parliament, I could be getting €60k a year for translating Corkonian dialect to English, my other languages are North Antrim, Belfast, North and West and I've a smidgen of Cavan/Monaghan, thanks Mum.
I might remember some of West London but only Acton, Shepherd's Bush, Wood Lane, not White City.

Sorry to burst the bubble on Daithi, but I'm a Dub exiled to the Holy Ground. But dont worry, I'm not a guest of the nation on Spike Island!!

This is my first BMW and It's not a bad bus at all. Only complaint is that the back wheel seems to collect all the road crud and dump it all over me when its raining. I guess you might as well take it offroad, Daithi might be right after all !!

Overall it's a great bike and I'm happy with the deal I made with Marcus.:thumb If anyone meets up with him for a beer please pass on my best wishes.:beer:

Only complaint is that the back wheel seems to collect all the road crud and dump it all over me when its raining.

Gizmo, if you remove that plastic cr@p catcher at the back of the wheel things will be slightly improved. It seems to divert the water & muck onto your left leg :(

There were/are huggers available, had one on the last GS, but I've seen a few negative comments about the quality / longevity of the current ones. Do a search in the 1200 section & sit back for a long read :D

Back
Top Bottom