BT helmet and BM Navigator III

Fran1008

Reaction score
Hello from Spain!!!

I have just received my GS1200 Adv. and although I have the BMW Navigator III I have jet not bought the BT helmet. Does it only work with the BM System V or cam it be used with the Nolan, Dainesse or others.

Which do you recomend???

Best Regards

Fran :beerjug:

Hello Fran,

Welcome to the forum by the way.

There was a recent thread about BMW withdrawing their BT from the market owing to problems. I think it's a temporary situation until they can find a fix.

Welcome to the collective, great source of information, some of it useful and related to the GS. :D

As has been said BMW have withdrawn their Bluetooth helmets for the moment but the system will link to any Bluetooth equipted helmet or aftermarket system.

Enjoy the bike. :thumb

Thank you for your wellcome!!!

I had read about the BM problems in the forum, but here in Spain they do not say anything...

Which system/brand would you go for???

Thanks in advance

Fran :)

Hi,
Have a look at the Cardo scalarider bluetooth headset - google it. I've got one, use it with my 2820 and am very pleased with it. Great value. :thumb

Fran1008 said:
Thank you for your wellcome!!!

I had read about the BM problems in the forum, but here in Spain they do not say anything...

Which system/brand would you go for???

Thanks in advance

Fran :)

Hard one to anwser Fran as I personally have stayed with Autocom for connectivity of my GPS and the helmet.

I can recommend the "standard" BMW System 5 helmet though. I switched to it earlier this year and it ticks all the boxes for comfort, useability and paticularly for the inbuilt pods to fit speakers into.

Have heard mixed reports about the Nolan blue tooth system and the problems with the BMW set up have been mentioned here. MAybe the Dainese system is worth checking out.

A non helmet based Bluetooth set up made by Scala seems to get a good review.

Thanks again,

Will start searching on your sugestions

Will keep you informed

Regards
:clap

Back
Top Bottom