P.F.T

still on

I'm still up for it. Dirty tracks my limit off road though. One of the drawbacks of being a shortarse. A dabs a long way off on a 12. Well for me it is.
Would'nt bother me if you all wanted to play silly buggers though, get no grief from me. Did my offroad stuff in the early eighties with the TRF........hated every bloody minute of it!

uhhhhhh

With respect, Rob, no one is asking you to do any "work" and some of us just get on and "ride the things" in our own way and our own time.... if you want everything to be organised...join a club;)

PS.... I DO bite.......:D

I'm sorry I thought this thread was about the ride on the 27th, if you're not going then why bother posting:nenau :nenau

as for joining a club ,I am a member of the gsclubuk (none of the west midlands bunch seem to do anything, apart from mutters) so that's why we post here.

if you're easily offended you might want to consider not reading the west midlands forum:thumb :thumb :thumb

Rob

yep

what the old " dad she's lovely and a virgin "

" well son if she's not good enough for her own family she's not good enough for mine"

yes that's us swede knoring inbreds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

Rob

Sorry guys, much as I wanted to make this ride I am no longer able. A long term mate of mine from Dudley has prostate cancer and his prognosis is 12 months :( We are heading down to Somerset on the bikes for a couple of days to get together with some other mutual biking friends - Paul has got a lot of living to do in a short space of time and I want to be with him as much as I can. Have a good un.

Robbie im going for a pre xmas ride round Hay this sat 23/12/06 will meet you in Hereford if you wont to join me.

I should be out on the 27/12/06 as well:thumb

ayyyyy maybe

hi merlings

that's a maybe, I think it's supposed to dry up for the weekend, so it will just be frozen mud piles to negotiate arond hay:thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb

I'm working late every night this week so that I can have next week off, so if I fall asleep in a cafe you will jusl have to kick me under the table:eek: :eek:

cheers

Rob

Aha I see now... yer one of the Crossposter types from Herford then... so you must fit right in with the Forest dwellers......:)

Steady on 'Brummie Dummie', there ain't nothing wrong with 'Forest Dwellers', although we are known to shag the odd relative or two and eat 'road kill' when times are hard...;)

I'm out the country for a week and there's fighting talk in 'me 'ol west mids' forum...:eek: May be I should go away more often...:bounce1

I'm out the country for a week and there's fighting talk in 'me 'ol west mids' forum...:eek: May be I should go away more often...:bounce1

How did your bright orange Moschino jumpsuit go down in Guantanamo?

By the way, best decide on a meeting place for the 27th :thumb

Well, I decided not to go with the orange boiler suit as the weather was quite warm, wore my 'stars'n'stripes' T shirt instead...:D

Ah yeah, the meeting place. The Plough pub in Far Forest @ 08.30hrs should be ok for those around the West Mids/Worcs etc. We shall reach the cafe at Cross Gates around 09.45hrs if anyone from that area wants to meet up.

Here for directions
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=374500&y=274500&z=5&sv=374500,274500&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf&ax=373045&ay=274360

So the attendees are:-

DD
Gaz
Robbie
Sycomoto?
Flipfly?
Merlin
Andyt61
Richard Williams
Chris?

Please post here if you are meeting us at Far Forest or Crossgates or not at all.

and Jim I haven't forgotten you, how could I with a face like that :D

Attachments

• plug.JPG
    plug.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 56
So the attendees are:-

DD
Gaz
Robbie
Sycomoto?
Flipfly?
Merlin
Andyt61
Richard Williams
Chris?

Please post here if you are meeting us at Far Forest or Crossgates or not at all.

and Jim I haven't forgotten you, how could I with a face like that :D

I'll be attending with Sir Syco, Flipfly is not coming........

Not sure where we are joining you though.... See you in the morning :thumb

Hope you all have a great ride out today folks, stay upright :)

If your passing Hein Gericke Dudders on the way back pop in for a hot cuppa :thumb

Cheers for today gents, just arrived home! A grand total of 433 miles for me today :thumb

Attachments

• 119242278-M.jpg
    119242278-M.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 42
Yet another top day, you missed a good un Jim, including 3 offs!

I binned mine exiting the second ford around the dams, hit the bank after slipping on mud, I jumped off to the right and the bike went smacking to the left. Kind Robbie helped me lift it whilst that Dog person stood laughing under his stubble.
It made me laugh too and I was glad to have broken my duck.

RollinsDan and MerlinsGS both did similar things. Dan then won the falling off competition outright by doing a Mutley and going over sideways when we were stopped :D

Great to meet new folks :thumb

Sorry I missed it fella's. GS is dead in the garage waiting on a new battery :(

Sounds like you all had a larf anyway.

Back
Top Bottom