Well done, not too bad considering your age :rob :D

Shep

Superb :D
Like the soundtrack n all.

Excellent!

Totally brilliant Tim.
Green with Envy I am.
Got to have a slice of that.....soon!
To round it up to rough cost and time span of a similar trip, what would you say my targets should be?
T.

Timpo said:
To round it up to rough cost and time span of a similar trip, what would you say my targets should be?
T.

The last two trips which I have run in the spring lasted just over 3 weeks.

This was ferry to Santander, cross Spain either quickly on the motorway like this year or quickly and see something of Spain like last year :thumb

We travelled extensively in Morocco with as many days on pistes as possible, (even more if I go again :) ) and a couple of days off the bikes.

I generally save a couple of 'emergency' days which if are not needed are used in the Picos de Europa on the way home ;)

The two previous trips I ran the cost was £1500 for return ferry and outside cabin to Santander, return ferry from Algecieras to Ceuta and all accomodation, routes maps etc etc. On top of that, just fuel, drinks, carpets and food.

If I run another it will be similar but with even more off road, perhaps slightly shorter and a bit cheaper.

Someone like yourself Timpo could do it cheaper if you organised your own trip rather than have someone like me, but having a few good contacts in Morocco and knowing the routes does help.

Give me a shout if you want any info and we'll go for a trail ride (if I can keep up).

Tim

Bloody brilliant its the best Youtube Video I've seen.
Certain bits in it and the way its filmed reminded me very much of Mondo Enduro, the bikes coming around the corners, people having a laugh and the odd look to camera.
I want to go there more than ever.

Well done :thumb

I had a real re-mo-niss its me with the umbrela, dancing, in the water and the bakers family out side the house, and craping myself in a sky lift as I hate hights

Bloody tears, again

It was a life changing trip, thanks to Timolgra, Hayden and Jerry.

:tears :bakerman:

u try 2 explain 2 people what its like 2 ride a gs in moroco with this i showed them!perfect thanks

david a hall said:
u try 2 explain 2 people what its like 2 ride a gs in moroco with this i showed them!perfect thanks

I have to thank my son, Seb for his editing help and understanding of how, in six and a half minutes to say so much. There is much more footage which we may use and extend this short film with higher quality.

I love the second half of this MkII versionhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcWhN65_qN4 showing the boys with their toys :thumb

Excellent. I keep re-running it.

Great to see Bakes tap-dance (or was it a soft shoe-shuffle?). :clap

(It's made me more determined to get some video capacity set-up. It must be the perfect antidote to this time of year to re-run your footage.)

Thanks.

Absolutely fecking bloody awesome :clap :bow

Who needs Charlie and Ewan......................Timolgra's Tours are THE definitive Moroccan Adventurers

Bakerman.................HE's da MAN

The umbrella shot of Bakes was a true Englishman abroad :thumb

Gerry kissing the Tarmac and Hayden roosting sand on the Tiger......... :bounce1 :bounce1

Tim.............awesome mate :cool: :cool:

Back
Top Bottom