Hand Hotel venue for Llangollen 07

Paul G (BHT)

Creator
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
The Hand Hotel have agreed the following room Rates for our weekend:-
  • Double Room : £30.00 per person, BnB per night.
  • Single Room : £35 per person BnB per night.
They do have rooms available for the Thursday night (3rd May), at I believe the same rate, for those travelling from further afield who wish to come up early.

We have the function room booked for Saturday dinner the charge for dinner will be £12.00 per head, I'll get the numbers nearer the date :thumb

The HOTEL number is : 01978 860303.

If people book early we will have the place almost entirely to our self’s :D:D

Details on the Hotel Can be found :

HOTEL DETAILS

People Wishing to book, please quote the BMW GS bike weekend, to secure the discount price.

Anyone having any problems please email me here

Thanks Paul, Booked for two, friday & saturday nights. See you all there :thumb

Val.

Paul G (BHT) said:
The Hand Hotel have agreed the following room Rates for our weekend:-
  • Double Room : £30.00 per person, BnB per night.
  • Single Room : £35 per person BnB per night.
They do have rooms available for the Thursday night (3rd May), at I believe the same rate, for those travelling from further afield who wish to come up early.

We have the function room booked for Saturday dinner the charge for dinner will be £12.00 per head, I'll get the numbers nearer the date :thumb

The HOTEL number is : 01978 860303.

If people book early we will have the place almost entirely to our self’s :D:D

Details on the Hotel Can be found :

HOTEL DETAILS

People Wishing to book, please quote the BMW GS bike weekend, to secure the discount price.

Anyone having any problems please email me here

Ooh thought I'd treat myself for the first time and posh it up with the soft gits if I was coming and guess what, their fully booked Fri and Sat.
If I can get the time off I guess it'll be the tent as usual :thumb

Trippy said:
Ooh thought I'd treat myself for the first time and posh it up with the soft gits if I was coming and guess what, their fully booked Fri and Sat.
If I can get the time off I guess it'll be the tent as usual :thumb
I've just spoke to the Hotel and the bloke doesn't know if they're fully booked or not :eek:

I'll speak to the girl who's dealing with the bookings tomorrow and find out for sure :thumb

Righty oh.

Could you pm me if they have a single spare, maybe I was talking to the wrong person.

Just spoke to the Hand Hotel, there are loads of rooms left... just ask for Tracey or Dennise when booking :thumb

Paul G (BHT) said:
Just spoke to the Hand Hotel, there are loads of rooms left... just ask for Tracey or Dennise when booking :thumb

Booked it,Paul :thumb

Single room for Fri/Sat

Bring it on............ :clap

Thankyou Paul, 2nd time lucky.

Just got to hope I can get the two nights off work now.

Is no-one staying for the Sunday night as well?:nenau Seeing how Monday seems to be a bank holiday down there! :beer:

Paul G (BHT) said:

Paul.
If I spend loads of money on food and drink in the pub, will they let me "pikey" it with my Wobblybox??
be an overspill area for waifs and stray too :D

Proff said:
Paul.
If I spend loads of money on food and drink in the pub, will they let me "pikey" it with my Wobblybox??
be an overspill area for waifs and stray too :D
I'm sure they won't mind and you'll fit it in here somehow :D:D

llangollencarpark.jpg

Rev Chuck said:
Is no-one staying for the Sunday night as well?:nenau Seeing how Monday seems to be a bank holiday down there! :beer:

Fanum said:
...it's on a BH weekend, about the first I can remember that we've had a UKGSer weekend on one, I was going to post a poll closer to the time to see how people want to play it......if enough do want to make a full weekend of it, it would be sensible to have the rides on two days...I'm planning on being there all weekend and I imagine a lot of others will as well.

We'll sort that out closer to the time....but it would be good if we can make use of the whole weekend if people are up for it :thumb

B

Are we jumping the gun a bit here? should I have booked for sunday night too??? :nenau

I'm up for stopping sunday night if there's going to be anyone eles there.

Count two more in for the Hotel....both I am my girlfriend have sorted out a room for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. Well we are coming from London and I have never been to Wales so through we would extend the trip as its a Bank Holiday!!

See ya all there peeps :thumb

Oh and count us in for the Dinner too.

TTFN

J

Count two more in for the Hotel....both I am my girlfriend have sorted out a room for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. Well we are coming from London and I have never been to Wales so through we would extend the trip as its a Bank Holiday!!

See ya all there peeps :thumb

Oh and count us in for the Dinner too.

TTFN

J

Might as well make it a full weekend. Just changed booking to include sunday night as well.

see you all there, knobbley tyres included :thumb

Well I never..............

Just happened to be passing the Hand Hotel today, (funny that:augie ) thats me booked in for the Saturday night.

Denise did say that she did have some rooms left, but you do need to be quick. :thumb

Back
Top Bottom