Calling all GSers in Germany

Not unless you already have a large collection of points already in Flensburg.

By my reckoning, it'll be a EUR 75 fine, with up to 3 points. The number of points depends largely on the Bundesland - I don't have any experience with Hessen (Thankfully!), so can't comment in this case.

Phew :)

I've only got 3 so far in Saxony so maybe I'll make it - didn't fancy getting the bicycle out for 4 weeks of commuting on winter roads :eek:

didn't fancy getting the bicycle out for 4 weeks of commuting on winter roads :eek:

You do know that in Germany, you can specify when you want to give your licence up? I think you have up to one year's flexibility, so most people plan when they're away on holiday somewhere

I got flashed going though Belgium doing about 160kmh, the cars registered in Luxembourg. Can they trace me?

You do know that in Germany, you can specify when you want to give your licence up? I think you have up to one year's flexibility, so most people plan when they're away on holiday somewhere

Top info. Dave :thumb

Only prob for me would be though, I usually go on holiday on the bike :rolleyes:

Oh well, here's hoping it doesn't come to that

Would you believe it:spitfire

After posting advice etc., I just got flashed in Karlsruhe 2 hours ago, also in the car. That means yet another contribution to the German Police pension fund. :mad:

Would you believe it:spitfire

After posting advice etc., I just got flashed in Karlsruhe 2 hours ago, also in the car. That means yet another contribution to the German Police pension fund. :mad:

There must be somewhere out to get us :eek:

What happened to the snow? :clap

Let's get it on! :thumb2

Now where did i put my keys....:eek:

Had a moment of inspiration in the toilet of a restaurant in Dresden on friday night. :eek:

Get this

"Escape to Colditz UKGSER Germany Meet 2007"

Date - sometime in May
Venue - Colditz
Programme - TBA - (i'm doing my best :eek: )

Any takers?

One here, providing it doesn't clash with my (still in the planning stage) trip to the Black Sea. If yoe need any help with the organisation or programme, let me know and I'll gladly help.

Emmm Dave ...I've exhausted my creative talent already :eek:

According to the official website ( http://www.schloss-colditz.com/index.php?langswitch=eng ), there's the possibility to arrange guided tours specifically for groups. If we can set a date and get a number of definite "yes's", rather than "maybe's", then we can set something up with the tour guides. If I remember correctly, it's not possible to go inside without a proper tour, mainly because the castle's crumbling quite a bit and it can be dangerous if you stray off... most of this being caused by our grandfathers and their mates :augie

I for one am not into camping anymore (I like my luxury now), so again, with a date and number fixed, we can make some room reservations if others also prefer a proper bed at night.

I'll try and sort out some definite dates for my other tour and then start planning for this one :clap

from our 'battlefield tour' of colditz a few years ago, I remember the tour was very good, in near perfect english too!

there is a youth hostel just down the hill, altho i realise that most of the takers are well over the age limit!!:D

I dont mind camping tho:ymca

oh, and yes I'll be up for this trip (not putting that I'm a taker after my camping comment:eek: )

the sooner we put a date on it the better, then I can get my leave pass in with the wife, she has agreed in principle:mmmm

Back
Top Bottom