New GS Designs & Apparel !

Status
Not open for further replies.

southerndude

Hello Fellow Riders,
Merry Xmas & Happy New Year!:clap

Some of you here know me as Southerndude.
Also I'm sure some of you have purchased some of my Shirts and Designs.

Well, I have some good news! I have been working on some new designs and have added some long awaited apparel.

I now have added Crewneck & Hooded Sweatshirts in White and Ash Gray. Sizes are L to 3XL. 100% NO SHRINKAGE. These new designs that I have added come in all the GS Colors: Blue, Red, Yellow, Silver.
I Ship International USPS Global Priority Mail.

Also, I'm adding a new GS All Weather Vinal Banner that is 18" X 60" This Banner is Beautiful! Coming Very Soon!

Here is the Link to View and Purchase.

http://www.digitalbrushes.com/ecomme...ies.php?cat=25

Any questions Email or PM me.
Thanks,

Leon

Attachments

• WorkingYellowIntntlGSEmailU.jpg
    WorkingYellowIntntlGSEmailU.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 755
  • YellowR1200-GSSQEmailUK.jpg
    YellowR1200-GSSQEmailUK.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 755
  • YellowR1200-GSEmailUK.jpg
    YellowR1200-GSEmailUK.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 752
  • RedR1200GSBannerRTWEmail.jpg
    RedR1200GSBannerRTWEmail.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 744
Err....................you missed out the best GS's in your new range of apparel and merchandise :rolleyes:

Airheads or Oilheads..................better riding the world on those GS's :D :D

The Union flag is upside down on the first picture. that's a distress call...mind that is a 1200GS and there's no Dealership or recovery truck in the background :D

Just a small query, has anyone rode a 1200 around the world?

I'm still trying to find one that's done over 27k. :eek:

I'm afraid I dont do all this RTW stuff. Do you do a 'Ride to the shops' or maybe a 'Holidaying in Cornwall' sticker.

I see the man does hooded tops as well.
Ideal for your GS hoodie hooligan.
Burberry paintjob for your 1200?.Suits you sir.:D

aw poor bloke....
all he wanted to do was sell a few T shirts - and you lot come along and take the pith:D
well, what did he expect?!:nenau :D

actually - i want one that has "Total Airhead" on the chest, with an arrow pointing up.
annnddd......
"Complete Airsole" on the waist at the back, with an arrow pointing down:eek: :D :bounce1

~~

Great T-shirts.
I bought a couple of shirts from DB about 6 months ago.
The T-shirt quickly became a favourite, it’s the first shirt I go for.
Fantastic quality, and with today's exchange rate it works out about £12 + p&p, great value.

I'm glad to see that you have changed the long sleeved shirt as I felt that the fit was poor.
Now, if you could just persuade HM Customs that we don’t have to pay any duty on your shirts……………………..

I couldn't get the above link to work, here is another.
I may just have to amend my Christmas wish list. :D

Back on topic

I don't see the Australian flag anywhere either? ....which is important when you are two-nil up in the Ashes series. :thumb

I'm not talking about the rugby and yes, I will crawl back under that log from whence I came. :rolleyes:

Nice designs though!

Status
Not open for further replies.