got an interesting one arriving saturday

anyone else want to play

question 1. when am i selling it?

question 2. what will the milage be?

question 3. will it get it`s first service?

question 4. will i ever have to buy a tyre for it?

question 5. how many s/steel nuts and bolts will i have put on?

question 6. how much money will i loose when i sell it?

closest person to get all questions right gets £25 cash from me to give to any charity or spend on themselves:cool:

ps. had it 6 hours so far

ps. had it 6 hours so far

You must be bored with it by now. How much are you selling it for?

I took a RSV (I think) one out a while back. Went like buggery. I was trying to push everything out the way and getting the front end light all the time. Far to stressful and quick for old buffer GS riders :nono

1 day old!

already fitted arrow road legal titanium silencers, crash protectors, special airfilter, iridium bulbs, power socket for the heated vest, BMW valve caps, 20 s/steel screws, now owned for 1 day and 8 hours. not sure about the anodised gold frame, but doesnt matter really..:D

Attachments

• tuono18e.jpg
    tuono18e.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 354
Nick, I missed this thread when it started. It's excellent. I have enjoyed all your postings and would really like to mmet you some day and shake your hand. I am very envious of all the machines you have been through. It could never happen in Ireland the market is far too small and insurance far too restrictive.

:thumb :thumb :thumb :thumb

Blimey - I'm sure it's a laser-guided scram-jet powered rocket and all that, but that frame wheels and body combo is one of the least pleasing things I have seen since Whatters started that "get yer gut out" thread.

Sorry Nick but it's a bit of a dogs dinner :eek

attachment.php

Nice bike!!

(though that frame colour is foul).

I loved my older version.It went like stink.

Agree about the frame colour. I'm sure it's fun to ride but I'd lose my license in about 2 minutes so I'll stick with my nice unassuming GS thank you.
Shame that they'll have brought out the new super duper 10 times better version by the time you sell it next week :D :D :D :D
As Mr Jovi once said..It's all the same....do do be do do ......only the names will change!!!!!!!!!

Well, someone has to like it- after all,you see ugly women with kids

Well, someone has to like it- after all,you see ugly women with kids

"See the mothers in the park:
they're rather ugly, chiefly.
Someone must have loved them once....
but in the dark, and briefly."

:D

How could Aprilia possibly release that and think it looks good :nenau

I'm sure it's a monster bike and goes like stink etc, but no, that really is nasty.......looks like something a courier has put together after crashing his last three bikes and has bolted them together :nenau

Back
Top Bottom