Month 5 the vid!! in india still...

Great film. What software do you use to produce it? I have Pinnacle Studio 10.

I find holding my current camera in my left hand whilst riding is quite difficult, what camera/grip arrangement are you using?

Tim

Great film. What software do you use to produce it? I have Pinnacle Studio 10.

I find holding my current camera in my left hand whilst riding is quite difficult, what camera/grip arrangement are you using?

Tim

Surely you dont support the idea of filming and riding at the same time? :rob

Still, cool vid, and it brings back memories of my trip to malaysia earlier this year. God I wanna go back. :eek:

Nice sunset the kind memories are made of

Ride Safe :thumb

:beerjug:

Schuktz

Not using a grip...

Just the hand, and ONLY when there is no crosswind around and no traffic - this was on an Indian road, so needed good 360 vision all around to avoid any dogs/cats/cows etc roaming onto the roads.

Yes bigchris ace place - get back here!

Just using bog standard windows movie maker - most pcs seem to have it loaded in net cafe's makes it easier. Not after making anything too clever, just to put memories down into quick easy vids (good to keep them short also).

Cheers again all, happy riding back home.

Brian

Ah memories

Nice vid, brought back loadsa memories, more please, and more riding n countyside too, kind regards and have a safe journey, and merry crimble & a happy adventurous new year, cheers Dusan, just ever so slightly envious! :clap :clap :beerjug: :clap :clap

Back
Top Bottom