Pre-New Year Run 30/12/06

A Grand Day Out

Thanks to Jockser for organising a great run out. The weather played ball which was a big help. :)

Special mention must go to Daithi who rode up from Cork, had the spin through the Cooley Mountains and Slieve Gullion and was heading straight back down to Cork. He will have covered about 450 miles today just for the craic. :bow

15 or 16 bikes is a pretty good turnout at the end of December and I hope you all had a good day, enjoyed the craic and had a safe run home. :thumb

Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Happy New Year ya Tossers. :D :thumb

Bloody top spin, thanks to Jockser and Aidan mainly!
Beautiful countryside, interesting places, good company!
TVM,
Bin.

A wee snap...

Pictures turned out not great, but here's one anyhow

Attachments

• Group at Sportsman 061230.jpg
    Group at Sportsman 061230.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 122
Cheers to Jockser and Aidan for organising the run..
I'm guessing some of you are still on the road...

Someone call Daithi's missus and ask her to put his Pyjamas in the oven.. It's a long cold journey to the Peoples Republic of Cork..

Yip. Good to see everyone again, and those I hadn't met before.:clap :clap

Yes indeed, cheers to Jockser and the Aidan for organising a great run out, lovely weather too, great to meet some new faces as well,

happy new year folks,:thumb

t

Happy New Year.

It's taken me a while to work up the gumption to admit it, but Jockser wins:bow :clap ,
BRILLIANT days riding, and I thought Cork and Kerry were the only two counties with that kind of scenery.:eek:
Thank you Jockser and Aidan for arranging this and everyone else for making it so enjoyable.:clap
The Cooley Mountains and Slieve Gullion were stunning, as was our little detour off-road. See Pic. Thanks Aidan:thumb :D
Met a lot of ye for the first time and it was great to see the faces and go for the spin with ye.:thumb

Special mention must go to Daithi who rode up from Cork, had the spin through the Cooley Mountains and Slieve Gullion and was heading straight back down to Cork. He will have covered about 450 miles today just for the craic.

Happy New Year ya Tossers. :D :thumb

It was 510 Miles Aidan, well worth it for the craic though.:D

Happy new year lads, mind yerselves, keep safe and
see ye all in the new year.
Daithi :thumb

Paul, Shinobi, Padge and The Celt :clap

Attachments

• Jockser'sRun.jpg
    Jockser'sRun.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 92
Nice to meet you all again and those for the first time, dam you gotta love that off roadin!!!!!!! and cheers to jockster and Aidian for the run and mandy for the t Happy halloween and a new year

Firstly, apologies for the tardy response from me but I had dial-up problems last nite & then we were at the Ulster / Leinster match most of the day. The less said about the 20 / 12 result the better, wouldn't want to upset our brethren oop north ;) And notice how the drubbing we got from Munster the other day is nicely glossed over :D

Anyway, back to bikin' matters :) Thanks to everyone who came out yesterday, youse all made it a great day. Mind you, the weather didn't hurt either ;) I was very surprised our two biking days were each followed by such sh!tty days - usually it's the other way around :eek And it was great to see some people out who hadn't been on a run with us before.

Special thanks must go to Aidan for the afternoon run :bounce1 and also to Daithi for his commitment to the cause :bow

Daithi said:
It's taken me a while to work up the gumption to admit it, but Jockser wins:bow :clap

I don't think so :nono Two very different runs & I, for one, really enjoyed both of them. But we could always try again next year ;)

As Aidan said 15 bikes / 16 peeps wasn't a bad turn out for the time of year. Hopefully we'll have a few more like it in '07. I know I'll see some of youse in the not too distant future ( heaven help me :D ) but the next biggie is Aidans 'Run to the Hills' - see ya there.

In the meantime - HAPPY NEW YEAR to all & fer fecks sake Ride Safe

Unfortunatly I couldnt make either of the spins over Christmas,looks like they were good fun as usual. Hopefully catch you all again in the new year.Ride safe.

Unfortunatly I couldnt make either of the spins over Christmas,looks like they were good fun as usual. Hopefully catch you all again in the new year.Ride safe.

Hi Dave
It was a pity you missed them, but it looks like Joe is organizing something.:bounce1 Hope to see you on the next one.:thumb

As most of you will know Jockser and Sugarcube are away to Lisbon to see the start of the Dakar. Pair of feckers. :mmmm

Before he went Jockser asked me to post his pics of last Saturdays run. :rolleyes:

Bin Ridin & RT Ron conspire.........

1131.jpg

Smoke break en route to the Sportsmans

1133.jpg

1134.jpg

Wizard and the ADV on the top of Black Mountain

1135.jpg

Give Daithi a bit of off-road and he has a smile on him like a donkey eating sweet rhubarb. :)

1138.jpg

A few more from the top of Black Mountain

1136.jpg

1137.jpg

Blade, Trev McDev & Mzokk

1141.jpg

Myself with Mr & Mrs Og
1140.jpg

Showed those pics up Black mountain to Mrs Mzokk. She recons Diane Fossey would be in her element!! Cheeky C*W :D :D

Finally got down to uploading a few photos from the day!

P1010824.jpg

P1010825.jpg

P1010826.jpg

Back
Top Bottom