BMW trousers - in or out of Daytona boots?

'Nuffsaid

Reaction score
I am getting so hacked off with having wet feet .... I have a great pair of Daytona rallye boots with Goretex lining and the BWM trousers are fantastic, howver, since the trousers fit inside the boots, water runs down my shins and into the boot ...... what am I doing wrong .? ... Aaaaaaaargh

My BWM Streetguard trousers fit over my Tuareg boots (and my previous Sidi Couriers as well)

They're a bit tight, but If I use those trousers, I put them on first, roll/slide them up, put the boots on and fasten up and I can get the trousersback down over them :nenau

If you've got particulalrly large calves, it might be worth getting a heavy duty zip and a flap over it sewn in....a lot of dry cleaners with seamstresses in could do this for you ;)

Put plastic bags over your boots, then put your trousers on - they slide through a treat. :thumb

Adopt a different riding position......:mmmm

SX_LukeUrek_Handstand.jpg

Or get some waterproof socks .... warm, snug and 100% waterproof. Still a shame to have waterproof boots fill up though.

I weat my Rukka trousers outside my Daytona boots, othewise the boots fill up quite quickly :)

Wet feet

Do as landrover (proper land Rovers) owners do, drill a hole in the floor (sole)
and let the water out again. As Mr Steptoe says plastic bags, supermarket carrier bags are ideal.
dave (trousers over boots) gs.

Back
Top Bottom