Rideout this Sunday the 7th

SkyGod

What Tyre pressure you running
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Mr Ifan and I are off for our first blast of the new year this sunday. Perhaps we can have a brew in the cafe at Monyash in respect of Sherpa before we set off? I know he liked the cafe there.
More the merrier.

All being well

What time at Monyash, got nowt planned as yet:thumb

Cheers Steve

No plans for timings yet, we will set one later in the week.

Not given it that much thought lads, lets say turn up on owt and as Mr Ifan will be doing the Nav no doubt he can point a few of us in the direction of some off road and get the rest to meet us VIA tarmac.

Yeah just the one cafe, just ride into the Village and you will see all the bikes near the cafe, cant miss it.
Heres my mobile for any of you.

How does everyone feel about a 9.30 brew for a 10.00 off?

will i be the only one not on a bmw :eek:

I can ask Suzuki Man ( he came with us on boxing day and he knows his onions):) if y want he lives across the road from me:thumb

anyone have any objections before I ask him

I think we should open all our rideouts to anyone on any bike, are we that bothered what folk turn up on,,,, I know i`m not.:thumb

Hope to see you all at 09.30 ish!!

It's about time I gave the old girl a run out, Gary's not a happy boy all work and NO play:spitfire :spitfire , see you all on Sunday.:D :D

Wolfman

I think we should open all our rideouts to anyone on any bike, are we that bothered what folk turn up on,,,, I know i`m not.:thumb

Quite right!

(Though anyone on a light KTM :bounce1 has ample opportunity to make the rest of us look very lame on the rough stuff :ymca )

Only have road tyres on the bm :eek: DRZ has nice off road tyres so if we are in the dirt it has to be the drz :D

Back
Top Bottom