Beeston Pit Off Road again 28th Jan.

We all had a great time, and had a large turn out.
I'm sure pictures will be posted.
After paying the farmer for the use of the pit and covering the food and drink costs, we are £40 up.
I intend to put the £40 into a kitty for our next GS club meeting.

Thanks to all for coming and thanks to Gillian for the Curry and endless tea & coffee.
Oh and to Mrs Tools for her gub:thumb2

Mike.

thanks as usual mike, great fun, no pics i'm afraid too busy staying upright (apart from 2 occasions:rolleyes: ) - thanks for teas - they kept me going - more please before the owner fills it in any more

Thanks to all for organising a great day out again!

Here are a few pics. More on

http://Speggo.smugmug.com/gallery/2407842/2/126220145

126214704-M.jpg

126215090-M.jpg

126215512-M.jpg

126216095-M.jpg

126217147-M.jpg

126220145-M.jpg

Great day, well done Mike and the ladies for the food & endless supply of tea & coffe. Looking forward to the next one.:bounce1

Richard & Gay

many thanks

hi mike a big thank you to you and your team ,for great day out on sunday the chaps who came with me are still grining ,so thanks from mel smithy paul and ashley :thumb2

Thanks for all the thanks.
Being still on dial up, uploading photos is a chore, but here is one I like.

Attachments

• DSCN2595a.jpg
    DSCN2595a.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 234
Hi minitools just clicked on your link for gear just hope poodles paying you what you deserve .

Good to meet you yesterday by the way & on the way out I told him to give you one of those ickle repsol 125 or whatever they are. He said good idea :)

Sorry I didn't make it today but was working & then had to polish orf a great oll roast

Thats funny he hasn't mentioned anything about the bike to me! wierd!
Shame you didn't come and have a look, it was a really good day, keep an eye out for our next pit day. You'll enjoy it, trust me! plenty of bikes, mud and food to go around.

Back
Top Bottom