Travel Log Books

the_menno

Howdy,

I'm a print broker and an R1150GS owner that has a product targeted to bike owners and I could use some feedback. I have a motorcycle travel log book layout ready to go into production but I want to see if there is a market for it. Since you folk are my target market, your input would be invaluable.

The book is approximately 9" x 5.5" (landscape format) and comes bound in fabric, leather-style binding and an aluminum binder with waterproof/tear-proof pages (for the extreme rider). Also, I can offer the books in a variety of colours and languages as well as custom print orders with dealership names or individual names.

Anyone wishing to see the inside layout in order to make suggestions or make it more UK-ish (i.e. "tyres" instead of "tires") just email me to request it. I don't think I can add attachments on this site. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Jeff Hildebrand
Druckhaus Hildebrand
druckhaus.hildebrand@gmail.com
574 Walker Avenue,
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Canada
R3L 1C4
c:204-298-3113
h:204-783-8340

Hi Jeff,

I'm interested, I make a point of completing a trip log book for every 'adventure' me and by buddy undertake. It usually ends up in a small hardbacked nootbook, so something specific with daily start mileage - end mileage, weather, etc and space to stick in photos etc would be great.

But as you have already stated, it would have to be U.K'ed in terms of spelling.

Cheers mate, let me know how you get on.:aidan

Back
Top Bottom