Won't start

PhilM

Reaction score
Supposed to be going for a run with the lads tomorrow, so I thought I'd make sure the beast starts.

no it blo*dy doesn't.:spitfire

The engine electronics symbol comes up on the dash and nothing else happens apart from a click from somewhere in engine, starter solenoid perhaps.

I've put the battery on charge just in case.

Any suggestions or is it a phone BMW job?

Not a happy bunny:spitfire

It happened to me, certainly spoils the day. It should only require a short period of charge, preferably with the battery off the bike. I have a BMW charger I normally keep plugged in when the bike is in the garage - all part of the heritage.

Happened to me too a few weeks ago. Flat battery replaced under warranty a few days later. What year is your bike, Phil? Let us all know how you get on please.

Phil,
if you do get your steed running (and hopefully you do) JimC and myself will be meeting at Banchory carpack at 0900hrs so please feel free to join us if you are:thumb

AndyT

Battery is sitting on top of the tumble dryer on charge, here's hoping that's all it needs

AndyT
If all is well, will see you there:thumb , it take it it's the car park beside the park that you mean.

Back
Top Bottom